Chapter 12 - 13

Chapter 12 mua

There are several small office buildings with red walls and black tiles in the courtyard. They look exquisite and look like villas in wealthy areas. However, after walking inside, the whole scene changes.

In the middle of the night at close to twelve o'clock, people wearing all kinds of strange clothes were walking around. On the ceiling above the head were white clouds and star formations that were changing and converging. Day and night coexisted, and the walls on both sides were covered with paintings of various ancient monsters. Lifelike, ferocious.

People walked and talked in a hurry. Occasionally, someone would say hello to Xia Xianning and his party who walked in. When they saw Luo Yingbai, they were all surprised and happy. However, it was the busiest time for the Special Investigation Division at night, and Xia Bingshan was there again. Beside, everyone doesn't have much time to reminisce about the old days.

Luo Yingbai smiled and said hello, followed Xia Xianning into the elevator, and asked casually: "Xianning, where is my dad?"

Xia Xianning said: "Teacher took a vacation and took his wife to go abroad for medical treatment..."

Before he finished speaking, Luo Yingbai grabbed him. The other person's hand was so strong that Xia Xianning was confused and turned to look at him: "Huh?"

At that moment, Luo Yingbai almost thought he was hallucinating. He stammered: "What did you say? My mother?"

Didn't his mother... die trying to save him?

Xia Xianning saw something wrong with his face and was a little worried. She supported Luo Yingbai and said, "What's wrong with you?"

Luo Yingbai grabbed him with her backhand, raised her head suddenly and said, "Xianning, what did you say about my mother? Where is she?"

Xia Xianning didn't understand what he meant, but she still answered seriously: "Teacher's wife was injured and fell into a coma because of... that incident, and she never woke up. The teacher also wants to take her abroad this time to see if there are any other solutions."

To put it bluntly, Luo Yingbai's mother Jiang Yujia is currently in a vegetative state, but compared to death, coma is the hope of recovery.

Luo Yingbai really didn't expect that his new life would be completely different from his previous life. He would still have a chance to see his mother again... As long as people are alive, as long as people are alive, he will find a way to save his mother no matter what!

The happiest thing in the world is this!

At that moment, all kinds of feelings flooded into his heart. In ecstasy, Luo Yingbai hugged Xia Xianning, who told him the news, and kissed him hard: "Xianning, junior brother, I love you so much!"

Xia Xianning was kissed by him before she could react. The corners of her eyes twitched, she pushed him away and angrily shouted: "Luo Yingbai!"

Luo Yingbai glanced at him innocently, her face was as handsome as jade, and she said in every possible way: "Why are you shouting so loudly? You scared me."

Xia Xianning seemed to have been electrocuted. After numbness, she only felt that the area on her face where she had been kissed was hot and itchy. Her heart and breathing were all out of rhythm, and the soft touch lingered for a long time... Damn it, I have been out for half a year. The scourge index has been upgraded again.