Chapter 158 Coming out live (2)

By this time, Xia Xianning had also seen that the original body of this child was Fengfenghua, and his heart was finally at ease.

Now that he had seen his original form, it was self-explanatory how he transformed into a human form. Xia Xianning looked back at Luo Yingbai and smiled slightly when she saw that he was also looking at her and her child in a trance.

Gou Songze and the others were still asking why, Luo Yingbai breathed a sigh of relief, her face was a little hot, and she looked away.

It is recorded in "The Record of Yimeng" that there is a strange flower in the Miemeng Hill, called the Fengfeng. This flower has spirit but no body. Whether it can be transformed into a physical body depends on chance.

What exactly is the opportunity, but it is somewhat unclear.

When Xia Xianning and Luo Yingbai were at Miemeng Hill, Xia Xianning made a wreath for his senior brother to wear. The phoenix flower was attracted by the spiritual power and automatically fell in front of Xia Xianning. Xia Xianning smoothly made it into the wreath. .

At night, in order to hide from Zhu Caiwei, he and Luo Yingbai entered the room and made a fake show, and the flowers were scattered on the bedside.

This night, the essences blended and breathed in. The two people were originally divine bodies. As the breaths mixed, they were absorbed by the Phoenix Flower. A month after Luo Yingbai and the others left, they turned into human forms.

Because he has grown into a flower for nearly nine years, his human form is also that of an eight or nine-year-old child.

This kind of situation is a normal phenomenon in the Phoenix Flower Clan, but it is a rare opportunity to meet gods in the process of evolution.

The elders followed the usual procedures and taught Xiao Yun a series of rules for life. They also found Luo Yingbai's name on the sign they picked up and sent him to T city.

After the truth was revealed, Gou Songze, who had been worried about Bai, breathed a sigh of relief. Luo Yingbai and Xia Xianning were very happy. For the adults on both sides, the child was an unexpected surprise. Mr. Xia and the Luo family snatched it back and forth. In the end, they Xia Xianning chose the surname "Luo" at her insistence.

Fan Yingying just graduated from university this year and works as a programmer in an IT company. The salary is decent, but the work pressure is very high. Her recent way to reduce stress is to check Weibo and forums during her lunch break every day to see if there are any new updates on the "Charlotte Support Zi Meng Group" she follows.

As a CP fan who likes to hang out in various fandoms, Fan Yingying has been a fan of this pair of CPs for a long time. Although she knows that it cannot be true, she can always be attracted by these two people because the main character makes love every day. Some small details of the interaction between them are cute.

Unfortunately, when there is no need for the case, Mr. Luo will not accept the director's invitation to act at all. The chance of them appearing in front of the camera is much less, causing fans to wail and can only watch fan fiction to entertain themselves.

However, this update of the support group surprised Fan Yingying. They released many new photos of fans' daily life when they met Charlotte on the street.

In the animated picture below, there are two people walking side by side on the street. Xia Xianning put her arm around Luo Yingbai's shoulders several times, and even held hands when crossing the road; there are two people looking at each other and smiling, Mr. Xia's usually rare smile looks like It became very worthless; there were even a few excellent GNs who caught the seniors performing head-to-head killings on the seniors.