Chapter 61 Audition

Luo Yingbai also just arrived, after reminding Deng Zhen, he called Qiu Ziping, and after learning that he was at the audition place, he also followed to the place with the most people.

There were a lot of people crowded outside the audition place. Although there were no superstars present due to frequent accidents, the forceful style of "The Little Red Bridge" was displayed there. With their assistants waiting anxiously on the sidelines.

Luo Yingbai was wearing simple jeans and a half-sleeve top, but when he walked over, he attracted a lot of attention. Countless eyes looked at him curiously or appraisingly, but Luo Yingbai didn't care, and went outside the audition room to give him a hand. With a wave of his hand, Qiu Ziping immediately walked out quickly.

"Master Luo came so fast!" After seeing Luo Yingbai, he was overjoyed, and said again and again, "I thought you were on the way, why didn't you tell me when you came? I'll come out to greet you sooner."

Luo Yingbai couldn't laugh or cry and said: "Please speak up, I get goosebumps all over my body."

"Don't dare, if it wasn't for Master Luo's amulet that saved my life, maybe I would also be stabbed to death now. My sister and I have to thank you."

Qiu Ziping carefully took out a tissue, and after opening it, some powder was wrapped in the tissue: "After the accident, the amulet you gave me earlier turned into powder, I think it must have protected me from a disaster... "

Luo Yingbai twirled the pile of powder, listening to him tell the whole story, thoughtful.

The shattered amulet had a strong yin energy on it, but it was not contaminated with much yin energy. This meant that Qiu Ziping would not have been the target of being killed at the time, but because he was too close to the dying person, it would be a good idea to be affected. very likely to be.

When Luo Yingbai heard about the accidents of several male lead actors, he couldn't help muttering in a low voice: "Why is it a matter of roles? The last time I went to act in Director Xiao's play, it was because of the role. People in that role always have accidents..."

Qiu Ziping didn't know what happened before, and didn't hear what he said clearly, so he heard "Director Xiao", and said happily: "By the way, I forgot that you still know Director Xiao. He also directed Little Red Bridge!"

Luo Yingbai: "..." So this director may be poisonous.

But having said that, Luo Yingbai could actually vaguely feel that this time things were different from the last time.

There was nothing wrong with the characters themselves last time, it was just that Zheng Hui deliberately chose actors with similar figures in order to find a suitable body to replace them.

But this time the direction is obvious. There must be some incentives for the role of the male second Yue Huan.

He and Qiu Ziping stood in a corner, whispering about the recent supernatural events in the crew. This scene made the other candidates murmur in their hearts.

The people waiting outside now all have similar positions. They all came for the same role. Any small factor may affect the final result. When they saw Luo Yingbai, a newcomer they had never seen before, he was inserted. When he came in, not to mention his impeccable appearance, he also knew the staff of the film crew, so he was a little wary.

"Hey, who is that guy? Why haven't I seen it before?" An actor named Pan Ze asked Wu Yin, the manager next to him, in a low voice.

He is a child star and has very senior qualifications, but after growing up, he has never had any outstanding works. He has been in the entertainment industry for many years and has been tepid. It was only recently that he seemed to be favored by the sponsor and got a A few good resources are gradually becoming popular, and they are also popular candidates for the role of Yue Huan this time.