Chapter 120 The real murderer

Under the lens, the other side of the letter was actually painted with a sea of ​​flowers.

Probably when the person who wrote the letter casually tore a piece of paper and wrote vicious words, he didn’t even pay attention to what was painted on the back—except for Luo Yingbai, no one else could notice these under such circumstances up.

Luo Yingbai folded the letter paper several times, folding the ugly words inside, leaving the beautiful patterns outside. His slender white fingers were like carefully carved white jade fan bones, which was indescribably pleasing to the eye.

Luo Yingbai sighed half-jokingly: "Life is just like this piece of paper. One side is full of flowers, and the other side is withered grass and poplars. No matter what, it is thrown at you, and you can only accept it. I do it for you." I feel sorry for the death of Ms. Wen Qianqian, and I also feel sorry for myself being accused inexplicably. Other than that, I have nothing to say."

He stopped his hands, the piece of paper had been folded into the shape of a small flower, Luo Yingbai put it in his pocket casually, got up and walked out.

The resolution of this matter was unexpected, which made the reporters very unwilling. After weighing their desire to pursue explosive points and fear of Luo Yingbai's identity several times in their hearts, they still pursued him.

Anyway, there were so many people around, and he couldn't tell who was who.

"Young Master Luo stayed, do you mean that Wen Qianqian's death had nothing to do with you? Then why did the person who sent the letter choose to accuse you?"

Luo Yingbai kept walking and answered every question: "You should ask him."

"Young Master Luo, what do you think about fans' fanatical pursuit of stars? As a public figure, do you support this behavior?"

Luo Yingbai said: "As the saying goes, 'You can't make friends with people who don't have quirks because they don't have deep feelings', the matter must be divided into two parts."

"Young Master Luo! May I ask how you feel now?"

Luo Yingbai stopped, turned around, grabbed the hand of the reporter closest to him, and solemnly placed the flower made of folded letter paper in his pocket.

"For you."

Luo Yingbai smiled softly: "I am in whatever mood you are in now."

reporter:"……"

Xia Xianning came from the outside and said to Luo Yingbai, "Let's go play basketball."

Luo Yingbai hooked his shoulders with him without hesitation: "Let's go!"

What could have been a quarrel ended in a wonderful way. There was no squabbling, and all that was left in the barrage was "Hahaha".

Perhaps the most magical effect of this press conference was not Xia Xianning's "show of love" on the spot, but that the organizer, Feng Zhengyang, was pushed aside in a pretentious manner. In the end, he had no sense of existence, but people paid attention to his scandal. The force is really shifted.

"I feel sorry for the reporter for a second, I don't know what to do with Huahua in my hand, and I will be stuffed with dog food hahahahahaha!"

"Sure enough, serious men are the most beautiful. I discovered Luo Yingbai when he was acting in the past. Although I think the little brother is good-looking, I am not a fan of him. Today I suddenly became a diehard fan! He is so cultured! He is so handsome! "

"Ah, ah, it's so amazing, my Luo! I have a super high emotional intelligence!"

“Mr.

Xia Xianning took his wife home and had a nap. The next morning, her daughter-in-law was still lying in bed, and he was forced by life to return to the unit and continue working.