Chapter 122 Charlotte's Rescue

A moment later, Feng Zhengyang suddenly opened the door next to him and was about to jump off the car, but Feng Zhengdong reacted even faster, grabbed him, pressed him against the back of the car seat, took out the syringe, and gave Feng Zhengyang a shot. A shot of anesthesia.

Feng Zhengyang struggled violently, but the medicine took effect quickly, and he couldn't move anymore.

Only then did Feng Zhengdong let him go, wiped his hands with a wet paper towel, rested on his seat for a while, took out a bottle of wine, and drank half of it with his head up.

Feng Zhengyang's back felt cold, his tongue was affected by the anesthetic, and it was also inflexible, and he mumbled a few words from his mouth: "Why?"

Feng Zhengdong glanced at him.

His eyes were dark and cold, and there was a mask-like smile on his unnatural face, which made people shudder.

Feng Zhengdong slowly raised his hand, and poured the remaining half bottle of wine evenly on Feng Zhengyang's body. Feng Zhengyang was so poured that he couldn't open his eyes, only to hear Feng Zhengdong softly say: "Do you know , Is it the Chang Village that I went to first, and the Lu Lu that I saw first?"

The person in front of him seemed to have never been really known by him, Feng Zhengyang said tremblingly: "You, what are you talking about?"

Feng Zhengdong picked up the beer bottle and smashed it on his head, making Feng Zhengyang's eyes stare.

Feng Zhengdong sneered: "The development of the resort was originally a plan left by my father. Whoever makes the best plan first will be responsible. Why can you go but I can't? In order to beat you, I will get ahead of you. No matter where we went for inspection, Lu Lu and I were basically taking the same train!"

His emotions became more and more agitated: "The result? Everything is yours, the company is yours, and Lu Lu is yours too! I dare not argue with you since I was a child, but why did you kill her? You killed her, I Just kill Wen Qianqian! I want to avenge her, this is retribution! I have endured you Feng Zhengyang for a long time!"

Blood flowed down Feng Zhengyang's head. He was dizzy. The only thing he knew was that his life was probably in danger. He kept saying: "You misunderstood, I didn't... How could I kill someone! Brother, let's But brother, calm down, you...you listen to my explanation! Who told you this?"

Feng Zhengdong sneered and said: "I saw it with my own eyes! You can cover the sky with one hand. In that remote place, even if I call the police, you can still find a way to exonerate yourself. What's the point of being released after just a few years? ? What I want is for you to die!"

Just as Feng Zhengyang was about to speak, his eyes suddenly became straight. Right in front of the car window in front of him, he saw Lu Lu floating in the air, with that half-smile look on his face, looking at him faintly.

Feng Zhengyang let out a hysterical scream, and Lu Lu's figure suddenly disappeared, but Feng Zhengyang shouted like a madman: "Lü Lu! Lu Lu!"

Feng Zhengdong gave him a backhand punch: "Stop howling! That's because I drugged you, you idiot with a guilty conscience!"

Compared with the damage caused by his punch, Feng Zhengyang felt that needle-like pain all over his body again, this time the pain was more severe than every time, he yelled crazily: "Look! Look forward - it's really Lu Lu! There is a ghost, there is a ghost, she is here to claim her life!"

Feng Zhengdong was stunned, and a strange feeling suddenly arose in his heart. He looked ahead and asked cautiously: "Is it you... Are you really here?"