Chapter 74 The real murderer behind the scenes

The current posture of the two of them is that Luo Yingbai is standing and Xia Xianning is sitting. Luo Yingbai's waist is held by him and there is no point of strength. Both hands can only wrap around his neck. There is no gap between the two bodies. He lowered his head and saw Xia Xianning kissing him. He was a little nervous, but he also closed his eyes slightly.

Then there was a sound on the office door, as if something hit it hard. Although it didn't open, it still startled Luo Yingbai and he stood up straight.

Xia Xianning kicked off the chair and stood up, throwing a pen on the table out. The pen didn't know how to hook it, and the door opened.

Outside the door, the obnoxious Gou Songze rushed in, stumbled forward two steps while holding on to the door frame, and still shouted back: "How dare you push me! Bastards, I will remember you!"

Xia Xianning: "..." The training is not enough, he should be kicked directly.

After Gou Songze finished shouting, he turned his head back and was shocked to find Xia Xianning standing behind the desk with her hands folded, looking at him expressionlessly, her handsome face seemed to be covered with a layer of frost.

Just now, a bunch of them were pushing each other outside, fighting each other not to come in and report to Xia Xianning. Unfortunately, Gou Songze became cannon fodder. Seeing that the situation was not good, the people outside immediately dispersed, leaving him shivering.

Gou Songze was originally scared, but then he thought about it and suddenly remembered Xia Xianning's previous confession, and his sympathy immediately surpassed his fear and took over.

Everyone knows the importance of Luo Yingbai to Xia Xianning. Xia Xianning confessed her love in public under such circumstances, but Luo Yingbai heard it and guessed that the two of them were going to break up. Comparing his feelings with his own, Gou Songze felt that if he were Xia Xianning, he would be so ashamed and angry that he would be so upset that he would want to fight for the ground with his head.

Just now, they were worriedly discussing Director Xia's relationship issues, and they all agreed that those matters should never be mentioned to outsiders, but internal discussions were still necessary. On the one hand, everyone felt that Director Xia was a real man and a real man, but on the other hand, they felt that Director Xia was a real man. I sympathize with him, it's really tragic that after having a secret love for so long, it's so tragic to confess like this.

I didn't pay attention in the past, but now looking back on the scenes of Xia Xianning and Luo Yingbai getting along, I can actually see that there are many details of the problem. It's just because they are so familiar that they have been ignored by everyone, probably even Luo Yingbai himself. in this way.

Gou Songze originally thought that Xia Xianning's mood needed to recover for a while, but it turned out that he was quite calm whether he was catching ghosts or training people, so he thought that he might as well just comfort him more directly, so he said earnestly: "Brother Xianning, don't do it either. It's so depressing. It's not your fault. Of course, you can't blame my brother. Just look away. I can call my cousin first..."

When he said this, he suddenly stopped, because just behind Xia Xianning, Luo Yingbai slid the swivel chair and came out, looking at Gou Songze with a smirk on his face.

Just now when Xia Xianning opened the door, he sat down. The swivel chair was already big, and Xia Xianning blocked it in front. Gou Songze didn't notice that Luo Yingbai was also there.

Gou Songze: "...uh."

He looked at this, then that, and keenly noticed that Luo Yingbai's clothes were a bit messy.