Chapter 110 - 111 - 112

Chapter 110 Lu Lu

After all, Luo Yingbai is lying here in good health now. Although he still has heartache and regret that he can't let go of, this matter at least has a satisfactory outcome. But just when Xia Xianning said the word "finally" At that moment, he suddenly didn't know what he was going to say next.

Xia Xianning used the hand that was not pillowed by Luo Yingbai to press her temple, which was throbbing, and suddenly felt that she had forgotten something very important.

In the darkness, Luo Yingbai didn't notice anything unusual about him. He thought Xia Xianning had finished speaking, so he said, "Xianning, do you still remember the story you heard your second uncle tell when you were a child?"

Xia Xianning thought about it for a moment, but Luo Yingbai didn't wait for him to answer and had already continued: "There once was a tree called the longevity tree. There were longevity fruits on the tree. A man picked a fruit and wanted to save himself from a serious illness. The old mother got up, and the tree-watching monk chased him. They chased him for seven consecutive years, and finally caught the man."

Xia Xianning's head stopped hurting for some time. He put down his hand, and then whispered Luo Yingbai's words: "But the monk searched the whole body of the fruit picker and found that there was nothing on him, so he asked that person Apologize and let him go. In fact, the truth is that he hid the fruit in the grass on the roadside, but when he returned to find the fruit, he found that the fruit was rotten. His mother had already When he passed away, he was also gray-haired."

The Second Uncle Xia mentioned by Luo Yingbai refers to Xia Changyi, the head of the Yixing Sect of the great Buddhist sect. When he told this story, he had already said that the focus of the story is not who is right, who is wrong, or who is good. No one is evil, but he is saying that when people are alive, they will probably always be hunted by fate and tortured by life.

However, only when people are alive can they be pursued by fate and tortured by life. In this pursuit and torture, they continue to grow and hone themselves until the day they are no longer knocked down.

The two of them reminisced about their childhood, and almost every memory of their childhood was inseparable from each other's presence. Often when one person would start a sentence, the other would immediately pick it up, and they would chat until very late before falling asleep.

Luo Yingbai was woken up by a burst of noise the next morning. He turned over in a daze, put the quilt over his head and wanted to continue sleeping, but the noise became louder and louder.

Luo Yingbai threw off the quilt, sat up from the bed, and yelled: "I hate it!"

After he said this, he heard a burst of laughter from outside the ajar door. Gou Songze walked in neatly dressed and refreshed. As soon as he entered, he smiled at Luo Yingbai and said, "You are too good. , I can’t even find words to curse people.”

Luo Ying rolled her eyes and humbly asked for advice: "Then how do you think I should scold you?"

Gou Songze said: "I'll teach you, and you'll just scold me, that idiot made a mourning call early in the morning, disturbing my sleep!"

Luo Yingbai smiled and nodded, indicating that he had been taught, and at the same time stretched out a finger to draw a circle in the air, signaling Gou Songze to look back.

Gou Songze didn't think much, turned around in the direction he indicated, and found Xia Xianning standing at the bathroom door behind him, holding a towel in her hand, looking at him expressionlessly.

Gou Songze took two steps back in fright, and blurted out, "Why are you here!"

Luo Yingbai said: "Nonsense, Xianning doesn't sleep at my place, so why not go to yours?"