Chapter 127 Mengming mother-in-law

Luo Yingbai looked at him in disbelief: "Then you let me seduce Granny Mengming? Are you still a human being?"

Gou Songze said: "No, I'm not asking you to seduce her. You must not seduce her. Grandma Mengming has been emotionally traumatized before. What bothers her most is the kind of smooth-talking and playful people - that is, you. people."

Luo Yingbai felt like he was shot in the knee: "...then did you say that on purpose just now to humiliate me?"

He thought for a while and then said: "Although I also know that Granny Mengming once said that she appreciates my appearance and hopes that I will go to the underworld to accompany her, but I always thought it was a rumor. I have no friendship with her."

Gou Songze laughed and said, "That's too polite. She actually used the earth to bring five carts of gold to your house. She only asked you to go to the underworld to accompany her for three days and let her draw a portrait for you. It's a pity that you After going abroad, Di Suanni was driven away by his uncle. He didn't tell you, right?"

Luo Yingbai didn't expect that his father had done such a wasteful thing, and he suddenly felt a sense of sorrow. At the same time, he couldn't understand the behavior of Grandma Mengming, and murmured: "Is she blind? ?”

Gou Songze said: "It's probably because her eyesight is not very good. What she originally said was, 'I remember four years ago, Mr. Luo helped the underworld catch the evil ghosts who escaped from prison. His words were cold and his actions were ruthless. From that moment on, we will never forget each other." However, yin and yang have different paths. We don’t seek to stay together forever, but we only wish for a short while of pleasure.”

Luo Yingbai: "...translated into adult language, doesn't it mean that I look like her, it's impossible to be together formally, and I'm willing to spend money to have fun and be a friend with benefits?"

The corner of Gou Songze's mouth twitched: "When good things come to you, you are really a rude person. ... Anyway, there is nothing wrong with you insisting on understanding it this way, so I said that what she likes is your face. If you let her know that you are not good enough that day, It’s because she didn’t get enough sleep and she’s in a bad mood, in fact, she’s such a person, I believe she might even chase and kill you, not to mention supporting you in saving lives.”

Luo Yingbai: "...I provoked whomever I provoked."

Gou Songze said: "So cousin, pretend to be cool for those innocent poor people, and use your acting skills. I know you can do it."

As the two of them were talking, Xia Xianning had already arranged all the matters and came over. Luo Yingbai felt that her soul had been severely traumatized, and immediately stepped forward and cried: "Xianning, Xiaogou said that I am a hippie smiling face, isn't a hippie smiling face bad? ?”

Xia Xianning glanced at Gou Songze, gently touched Luo Yingbai's shoulder, and helped him dust away some of the dust from the fight: "A smile can make people happy, I think it's good."

Gou Songze: "...I think it's good too, but Granny Mengming thinks it's not good. If she likes me, I will definitely go for it, but it's a pity that it's too late for plastic surgery."

Xia Xianning said, "What are you talking about?"

Luo Yingbai stopped joking. He was joking with Gou Songze. In fact, he knew in his heart that what his cousin said made sense. Let's not talk about sex or seduction. If he wanted to save people this time, he really had to go down there. Can't do it.

It is too rare for people in the Yang world to disappear on a large scale because of the cracks in the barrier. If the wrong soul is captured by a ghost, they can still notify the underworld to investigate, but it is not clear whether the responsibility for the crack lies with the underworld or the Yang world. All of them are souls that fell down together with their bodies. If you wait too long, even if you find them, they will all be dead.