Chapter 101 + Link

Chapter 101 True and False Luo Yingbai

Gou Songze tried to imagine Luo Yingbai holding Xia Xianning in his arms, and Xia Xianning leaning against his shoulder. This scene immediately made him feel sour, and he quickly wiped the goosebumps on his arms with his hands.

In any case, the fact that Xia Xianning was actually down there did not dilute his remaining power. Gou Songze at least remembered that he had something to do, and walked away in a daze. He accidentally tripped on a stone and fell down.

On the other side, Xia Xianning still didn't know the cruel fact that he had been "accepted" by his senior brother. He chased the strange figure who left all the way to the Iron Bar Peak that he had told Gou Songze. The figure disappeared in an instant, and Xia Xianning stopped.

He recalled the fragrance he smelled just now, and felt that it was very similar to a flower fragrance called "Tingting".

At that time, Ge Panming rebelled against his master and killed twenty-three people in one night. His master, Zen Master Huifa, spent all his efforts before his death and turned it into a poisonous red flower, hoping to die with Ge Panming. But without success.

Xia Xianning and Luo Yingbai were still in elementary school at the time. They heard about the murder on the day after the Mingfa Temple murder. Luo Zhao and the head of the Changliu School, Xie Bu, took the two of them with Lu Heng, the young head of the Changliu School. When I went to the scene, the air was filled with this floral fragrance that smelled of blood.

Xia Xianning remembered that Luo Zhao once said that although Ge Panming still escaped, he should have been affected by Tingting's poisonous gas. Luo Zhao asked him and Luo Yingbai to be careful when they see this kind of flower or smell this kind of smell. Be vigilant. This time Luo Yingbai and the others were originally here for the case of Peng Xuan and Lu Lu, but they really didn't expect to follow the clues to bring out Ge Panming.

Thinking about this, Xia Xianning stood there and waited for a while, and his younger brothers who received the order also rushed over panting.

Yue Ling said: "Is it my misunderstanding? I feel that the evil spirit in this place is very strong."

Gou Songze said: "I feel the same way. It's a good luck not to encounter any strange things."

As he went deeper into the mountain, he gradually felt the strangeness and coldness of this place. The main reason is that the terrain here is blocked. The aura of death accumulated over the years did not spread to the outside world and merge with the aura of other places. Instead, it was blocked in a valley by the sharp mountains outside. scattered.

From this point of view, if there are living creatures here, they will definitely have a demonic mind, and if there are corpses, there will definitely be changes.

Yue Ling smiled and said, "You haven't encountered any strange things. It was Xia Chu who came in first. He had already cleared the road. I came here on the same road as him just now, and there were monster remains on both sides."

Brother Xianning is still mighty and domineering, why did he become...the one below?

No matter how you think about it, it's impossible.

Gou Songze thought about it and laughed dryly: "Oh, that's it."

Xia Xianning raised her voice not far away: "Follow me up the mountain when everyone is here!"

Gou Songze and Yue Ling stopped talking, each agreed, and followed Xia Xianning with the others.

Someone asked: "Xia Chu, didn't you say we were here to rescue people? Do you need us to prepare anything else?"