Chapter 132 - 133

This can be regarded as a blessing in misfortune. Both the Jiang family and the Xia family are more willing to put their children first than marriage, so their marriage contract was terminated smoothly - except for some embarrassment.

It was only when Jiang Yujia said this that a faint smile appeared on Jiang Yujia's face: "This incident was a big one at the time, and no one in the circle knew about it. I am very grateful to your father, who is willing to like me and is willing to help I blocked a lot of gossip, and then I had you again, and I really feel that life is very happy."

Luo Yingbai wanted to say something, but hesitated for a while, but still didn't interrupt her, Jiang Yujia said: "But when you were one year old, your father investigated a case of borrowing life, and the murderer killed 28 people. The baby formed a magic circle and wanted to save his child. Your father personally destroyed the magic circle, and the murderer was sentenced to death. But what we didn't expect was that the murderer's wife was actually invited by our family to help me take care of it all the time Your nanny, she took you away while your father was not at home, and said that she would take you to the ruined formation to pay homage to her son."

When she said this, she closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and then continued: "She put sleeping pills in the water I drank, and when I woke up and saw the note, I really... I, I... I think it's like a nightmare even when I think back to the feeling of that time after so many years."

Luo Yingbai hesitated for a moment, reached out his hand, patted the back of her hand lightly, and said, "It's over."

Jiang Yujia held Luo Yingbai's hand instead. For a moment, she probably wanted to cry, but she quickly endured it.

She remembered the injury on Luo Yingbai's hand, and quickly let go of him. Instead, Luo Yingbai gently held Jiang Yujia's hand again. His fingers were long and slender. Wrap your mother's hand completely.

Jiang Yujia whispered: "Your grandfather was still alive at that time, and your father went on a mission. We couldn't contact him, so we looked around for everyone we could think of. I didn't want to tell the Xia family about this. But your grandpa Xia could mobilize the most manpower, so your grandpa still called later."

"As a result..." Jiang Yujia choked for a moment before saying, "During the process of rescuing you, Xia Chang died."

When she and Xia Changjing were together, the two of them had never experienced a vigorous relationship. Although they were a little regretful and sad when they decided to break off the engagement, they did not have much nostalgia for each other overall.

Jiang Yujia didn't expect that he would rush over in person after receiving the news, let alone that when Luo Yingbai was thrown into the waste formation, Xia Chang would pounce on him and save the child with his life.

Only then did Luo Yingbai realize that he had a savior. This matter involved the grudges of two generations, and there were twists and turns in it. If Jiang Yujia hadn't told it in person, no one would have guessed that there was something else in between. So many things, until now, thinking about some details of the past, he felt a little clear.

Luo Zhao was a strict teacher, but since childhood, his attitude towards Xia Xianning was better than that of any other disciple, even better than Luo Yingbai, his biological son. Of course there are reasons for Xia Xianning's excellence, but Luo Zhao's debt to the Xia family must also be a factor.

Also, since his mother's accident, Uncle Xia had delivered things to their family many times and invited famous doctors from masters, but he never came to visit them once.

Uncle Xia once said that he looked very similar to his mother and treated him very well.

Luo Yingbai finally said: "You distance yourself from me because you think of my uncle from the Xia family every time you see me. Is that why you are like this?"