Chapter 149 - 150

When Lu Heng and Qiao Guanglan were talking, Luo Yingbai accidentally glanced at the two of them and suddenly realized that there seemed to be something between them.

He was startled, and looked carefully. It turned out that it was a thin wire, with both ends attached to their respective wrists. There seemed to be eight knots in the middle of the thin wire, with a faint red light emitting from it.

Luo Yingbai looked at the expressions of Qiao Guanglan and Lu Heng and found that they didn't seem to notice.

He was curious, and after some calculations with his fingers, a clue of the secret suddenly emerged, and he came up with a poem:

--"The young man is proud to ascend to the throne of God, and his immortal bones are stained with cold ashes. The nine worldly tribulations will be over, and he will return home by looking at the scenery."

It seems that destiny arises and dies in the dark, and old friends in the mortal world may also be old friends in the immortal world. Luo Yingbai smiled knowingly, and Xia Xianning whispered beside him: "What's wrong?"

Luo Yingbai smiled and said: "The tribulation of nine lives and nine lives in the mortal world is only a few decades away from being completely completed. This is an interesting thing."

Xia Xianning followed his gaze, and found that Lu Heng and Qiao Guanglan also had a celestial relationship, but different from him and Luo Yingbai, these two people should have taken the initiative to experience calamity, nine lives and nine lives, and now they have reached the last life , as long as the Yang life is over, you can naturally return to the sky.

He smiled slightly and said, "It's really a coincidence."

While the two were talking, Lu Heng had already dealt with the general affairs swiftly and swiftly. He came over and said to Luo Yingbai and Xia Xianning: "Senior Brother, Junior Brother, I'm late, thank you for your help."

Luo Yingbai said: "They are all under Changliu's family, so please save yourself the courtesy."

Lu Heng smiled and said: "Then you don't want to have a leader and a leader. It sounds awkward... Actually, I have something to tell you. I suspect that Zhu Caiwei is hiding in the Chiqiong tribe now."

With Luo Yingbai's rebirth, the regrets of his previous life were resolved step by step, his mother was resurrected, Peng Xuan was arrested, and Ge Panming gradually revealed his true face. The only person who still has no clue is his senior sister Zhu Caiwei.

Unlike Peng Xuan, the relationship between Luo Yingbai and others and Zhu Caiwei is not too deep. Zhu Caiwei was not Luo Zhao's disciple. Her father was a disciple of Changliu. After she died of illness early in her life, other uncles from Changliu felt sorry for her and often took care of the Zhu family's mother and daughter, providing money and materials, and giving guidance on martial arts.

It is precisely because of this that Zhu Caiwei was able to enter and leave the Luo family's library at will, and successfully attacked the unsuspecting Luo Yingbai.

According to Xia Xianning's investigation, she did this because she liked Ge Panming. Due to Ge Panming's instruction, Zhu Caiwei wanted to steal the books in the library and Luo Yingbai's amulet, but she disappeared after being discovered. They didn't expect to hear news about this person from Lu Heng today.