Chapter 155

Zhu Caiwei had no support and collapsed softly on the ground. Blood gushes out from her injury in large amounts, and it can't be stopped.

Ge Panming's blow completely poked a hole in her from the chest to the back. Zhu Caiwei could even feel the wind passing through the hole in her chest, blowing past with a whistling sound, the body temperature was lost little by little, and the heart It is also gradually reduced to ashes.

She wanted to ask something, but it was difficult to breathe. When she opened her mouth, it turned into a big gasp.

Zhu Caiwei heard Luo Yingbai asked in shock: "Ge Panming, why are you crazy!"

Ge Panming murmured: "Every time, I never thought of hurting you, I just wanted to pull you down..."

His tone is full of obsession, sadness, and uncontrollable trembling. This is the first time that Zhu Caiwei has glimpsed some real emotions from under his gloomy and cold appearance.

Just one word, like a long wind rushing into the palace, blowing away the ashes left after the heart withered and scattered all over the sky.

Zhu Caiwei suddenly understood Ge Panming's plan all the time.

She couldn't even sit still, but at this moment, she suddenly got strength from where she came from, and she rushed over, grabbed Ge Panming's trousers tightly, and said in a hoarse voice: "You... imprisoned Sundar Dan, and you don't know what to do." To kill him is to use the blood of the Patriarch of the Scarlet Poor Clan to open the altar and recreate a virtual creation time and space... You didn't do this to create a hegemony, so it was, it was for... him?"

Luo Yingbai had never heard of an altar that could reverse time and space in the Chiqiong Clan. Hearing this, he was shocked. He caught Zhu Caiwei's slight expression of turning his head in time, and immediately followed her gaze at that moment. past.

——Zhu Caiwei was looking outside the main entrance of the palace, where there was still a patch of red epiphyllum blooming under the moonlight.

Thoughts in Luo Yingbai's mind turned sharply, the altar is probably hidden under the flowers, is it because of the strangeness of this place that Xia Xianning suddenly disappeared?

No, the most important thing now is, what is Ge Panming's purpose? For him, why is it called for him?

At first, Luo Yingbai thought that the other party just wanted to continue the unfinished battle with him in the previous life, but now it seems that his thinking is simple-this should not be his illusion, Luo Yingbai feels that Ge Panming treats him, It doesn't seem like it's all hostility either.

At the same time, Zhu Caiwei has already shouted the last two sentences hoarsely: "The master you mentioned is Luo Yingbai, and everything you have done is to restore your relationship with him!"

Ge Panming said lightly: "I never deny it."

Zhu Caiwei felt that her throat was filled with blood: "You are so cruel, Ge Panming..."

Ge Panming sneered, kicked Zhu Caiwei's hand away, and asked, "Then what are you doing for?"

Zhu Caiwei suddenly became speechless.

She suddenly realized that Ge Panming knew everything, but he just didn't want to care about it.

The patriarch of the Chi Poor Clan has a secret that has been guarded in the past, that is, there is a naturally formed white stone altar on the Miemeng Hill. This altar can refer to the past and simulate a new parallel world. Only the blood of the patriarch can be watered. .

Reshaping time and space and making up for regrets is what many people dream of. If this secret is spread, it will bring a lot of trouble to Mie Meng Qiu. Therefore, apart from the clan leaders, the only ones who know the secret are their enshrined gods and ghosts. Emperor.