Chapter 119 The Most Important Person

For a while, the comments on the Internet went crazy:

"I don't know what to do! Should I listen to the explanation or look at my face? I'm so busy!"

"Little brother is so pretty, what he said must be true!"

"Let's talk about conspiracy theories. This 'fan' who suddenly appeared is simply to divert everyone's attention. Maybe he was hired by Feng Zhengyang or Chang Weiyu. In other words, even if Wen Qianqian offended Luo Yingbai, with his Identity and ability, it can’t be too simple to let a person survive but not die, and still need to kill people?”

"I don't believe it either, but I'm curious about the letter."

"Hehe, I beg all the nymphomaniacs upstairs to have a bit of three views. If you look good, you are not a murderer? What kind of logic! I still think that Luo Ying killed people for nothing! Because he knows metaphysics, we can't find out the cause of Wen Qianqian's death, because His family is of high status, so this is the only way to expose him. Isn’t it reasonable?”

"What are you talking about? They are going to explain it soon. Do you need your analysis? Will Conan die if he reincarnates or doesn't speak?"

In order to avoid suspicion, Luo Yingbai unfolded the letter paper in front of the camera. With his movements, the number of bullet screens decreased, and everyone present held their breaths. Everyone thought that there would be something shockingly written on the letter paper. Secret, but to their dismay, there was not.

It was quite a large piece of paper, and the middle part of it seemed to have the three big characters Wen Qianqian painted on with something like blood, and some words were written about the real murderer behind the scenes.

In addition, the person who wrote the letter also listed points "1.2.3..." to discuss the reasons for suspecting Luo Yingbai, but these lists are nothing more than "Luo Yingbai appeared at the scene of the crime that night, and "The body was found", "Luo Yingbai had issues with Wen Qianqian, Chang Weiyu, Feng Zhengyang and others before this", "The cause of Wen Qianqian's death is a mystery, but Luo Yingbai is a famous master of metaphysics" and so on.

At first glance, it seems to be reasonable and well-founded, and it can fool people. In fact, if you analyze it carefully, there is no stone hammer that can hold water.

What kind of brain does Luo Yingbai have? Even if this letter can fool others, it can't fool him. The purpose of the other party's letter is not to uphold justice at all. It is clearly to divert public attention and share the pressure of public opinion.

Thinking about it this way, the biggest beneficiary of this matter is Feng Zhengyang, but based on Luo Yingbai's understanding of him, since Feng Zhengyang knows that he can't be provoked, even if he wants to divert his attention, he probably won't find him.

Although Luo Yingbai thought about it, it was quite appropriate for him to be the one to take the blame—it was both topical and suspicious.

Everyone around was waiting for him to speak, Luo Yingbai looked at the letter, the camera switched between his face and the insulting words on the letter paper, the reporters were inconvenient to comment due to his identity, but they worked hard Trying to capture any micro-expression of embarrassment or anger on Luo Yingbai's face, so that he can make a big fuss the next day.

As a public figure, his words and deeds are infinitely magnified by the lens. In people's subconscious, others can scold him, wrong him, and send him such cursed things, but if Luo Yingbai in turn shows any dissatisfaction or inappropriate words, it is the next thing to be criticized for being petty and unmannered. The media With a little more embellishment, it is very likely that Luo Yingbai became angry because of a guilty conscience, and even involved Luo Zhao.