Chapter 29 American Drama

Luo Yingbai smiled and shook his head: "Actually, sometimes I think it's not good to see too many things. Because eyes and ears are the only two things in this world that can deceive our minds, and they can easily lead us to look in the wrong direction. direction."

Yue Ling: "Huh?"

Luo Yingbai shrugged: "After all, people's appearance has changed too much."

Yue Ling didn't understand him as a person, and her reaction was not as quick as Xia Xianning's, but she also knew that the other person would not talk nonsense. After thinking about it for a moment, she seemed to understand what Luo Yingbai meant, and asked tentatively: "You mean, Zheng Yishan's facial features are inaccurate?"

After she asked this question, the door opened behind her, and Xia Xianning and Gou Songze came in one after the other.

Luo Yingbai didn't look back, and answered Yue Ling's question on her own: "A face can be born from the heart, or can be changed by external forces. You said that Zheng Yishan's eyebrows have a fierce spirit, indeed. But the evil spirit floats on the surface, is it true?" Because she was disfigured by the fire, not naturally emanating from the heart."

After explaining this, he said: "And I have recently studied some treatises on Gu art. I think that if she uses flying head Gu to curse and kill others, then she must be able to make her head go away for a short time." The neck can still survive. Theoretically, by mastering this technique, the head can be separated from the body every night to absorb the essence of the sun and the moon, and her scars can be healed."

Only then did Yue Ling realize that she was a woman, and being disfigured was worse than death. If there was a way to restore her appearance, no one would be able to resist this temptation.

Xia Xianning took off the gloves and threw them into the trash can, saying, "I agree."

Several people looked at him, thinking that the wise and mighty Xia Chu wanted to add some high-level remarks, but Xia Xianning suddenly frowned, walked up to Luo Yingbai and asked, "What's wrong with your ears?"

Luo Yingbai immediately complained: "Look, it's the broken earrings I wore today that made them bleed! Look, look!"

Xia Xianning reached out and gently touched his earlobe, Gou Songze said with disgust: "You are so loud with such a small injury, I was stabbed by a knife the year before last, and your voice is not as loud as yours, coquettish."

While he was talking, he leaned over to look at it: "Oh, it's festering, is it? Do you need to apply some ointment? Cousin, why did you remember wearing earrings, did you suddenly become abnormal? If uncle finds out, he will definitely Kill you."

Luo Yingbai's father is notoriously old-fashioned, he wished to raise his son into a little Taoist priest, even Luo Yingbai wouldn't let him wear a pair of ripped jeans, let alone such accessories.

Luo Yingbai said: "Hey, brother, don't make such sarcastic remarks. I got these pierced ears when I was a child. Your aunt pierced them. I already had them. I only wore them for a short time today. I really didn't expect it to be like this... Ning, it’s much better once you knead it, please knead it a little longer. Little Gou, bring me a bottle of Coke, I’m thirsty. Go quickly!”

Gou Songze went to get him a drink. Xia Xianning was about to stop, but after hearing what Luo Yingbai said, she had to stand by silently and continue to rub Luo Yingbai's ears and draw some blood. A group of people had to surround this brat. change.

It was only then that Yue Ling realized what he was trying to do by messily searching for beauty tutorials just now, but unfortunately he didn't find the right place. She interjected, "This needs to be sterilized with alcohol, and if you don't want your ears to get pierced, you can buy a silver stud and put it on first, and it will be fine in a few days."