Chapter 160 Remembering the First Meeting (2)[End]

They had a lot of fun this time, but not so much the next time, because they no longer played police catching robbers, but changed it to a bride getting married and worshiping heaven and earth.

There is no little girl here, so all the children shouted: "The bride must find the smallest one! The shortest one!"

The youngest Gou Songze was so trembling that he shouted wildly: "I look black! The bride wants to be fair and beautiful!"

Xia Xianning suddenly had an ominous premonition, and the children immediately looked at him.

In terms of age, he is only older than Gou Songze, and in terms of good looks, he and Luo Yingbai are the prettiest among these children. The eldest brother is a local snake, and no one dares to provoke him, so it is okay to let Xia Xianning pretend to be the bride.

Xia Xianning looked stiff and said, "I don't want to be a woman."

All the children howled and wanted to let him be the one.

Luo Yingbai looked at this and then that, and said lightly, "If it's not inappropriate, then it's not inappropriate, what a big deal."

He picked up the hijab and covered his head: "He doesn't deserve me. What about the groom? Who will marry me?"

Before Xia Xianning could figure it out, she inexplicably took a step forward, stood up, and blurted out: "I..."

Luo Yingbai said overjoyed: "Great! I still think that if I were the bride, no one would marry me!"

Xia Xianning's heart was filled with remorse.

The bride and groom are settled, and the rest is easy to talk about, and a group of children started playing immediately.

When Xia Xianning grew up, she was tall and slender, slightly taller than his senior brother, but now she is considered short. In the part of carrying his daughter-in-law, he didn't use his strength properly and fell Luo Yingbai.

Gou Songze shouted: "Brother!"

Xia Xianning saw that his palms seemed to be bruised, and her heart skipped a beat. However, Luo Yingbai got up from the ground with a smile, casually rubbed his hands on his pants, and waved, "Keep playing, keep playing!"

Xia Xianning said: "Your hand is broken."

Luo Yingbai squeaked: "I'm not crying, can't you just pretend you didn't see it?"

Recently, he has heard too many fallacies and heresies that seem to make sense but are actually unrelated, and Xia Xianning has become accustomed to it. She paused and said in an unnatural voice: "...I'm sorry, I will be more careful next time. "

Luo Yingbai happily spread his arms: "Come on."

With his arms around his neck, Xia Xianning looked down at the hands hanging on his chest, and his heart beat violently again.

He began to feel that although this senior brother was a bit talkative, he was actually not that annoying...

It's kinda cute.

The Luo family is rich, and the young master is also particular about playing games. When they play games, they pretend that the small bowls they use to eat are clean, and the auntie takes them over. There is a small cake and a snow fruit inside.

Small cakes are everyone's favorite snack. Children who are about to change their teeth can only eat one a day, but snow fruit is a kind of fruit used to strengthen mana. It is bitter and astringent, unpalatable.

Very unpalatable.

…No one wants to eat it.

Xia Xianning looked at the two fruits in the bowl in a daze.