Chapter 34: smash, check

Xia Xianning said "hmm", Luo Yingbai originally wanted to ask him what he was hiding from him, but before he could say anything, the phone rang first.

Xia Xianning was so abnormal, Luo Yingbai was very worried about him, the words were interrupted when he reached his mouth, so he had to pick up the phone impatiently, without even looking at it, he said coquettishly: "Hey, who is it?"

Xia Xianning couldn't help but look sideways.

Then when he saw Luo Yingbai's brows furrowed, his face quickly filled with a flattering smile: "No, no, it depends on what you said, I didn't... Oh my god, I'm wronged! "

He was lazily curled up on the co-pilot, but when he heard this voice, he seemed to be answering some call, his back straightened, his shoulders straightened, and he sat upright, as if he had suddenly transformed into a revolutionary soldier.

Seeing his reaction from the corner of her eye, Xia Xianning knew who was on the other end of the phone.

Sure enough, Luo Yingbai didn't say anything for a long time, and finally said in a weak voice, "Xianning is also... yes...", and then the phone was hung up.

Xia Xianning consciously turned the steering wheel, and the car that was going to Luo Yingbai School turned in the opposite direction: "Is it the teacher?"

Luo Yingbai said: "Yes. Dad and... Mom are back, and Dad told us to go back. But Mom is still ill."

Xia Xianning held the steering wheel with one hand, and touched the back of his head with the other hand, saying: "It will be fine."

Calculating carefully, Luo Yingbai hasn't seen his parents for a long time.

There are various types of Gu poison, and the harm is different. According to the simplest and crude method of classification, they can be roughly divided into two types that damage the body and damage the mind, and the parting Gu described by Luo Yingbai belongs to the latter.

Parting Gu, if you don't live, you will die. People who have been infected by this kind of Gu can't say anything related to the Gu technique, but they will have killing intent on all the relatives and friends they knew before being infected by the Gu. At the beginning Luo Yingbai had to leave home because of this, but he couldn't explain the reason to his family, so he had to pretend to have a conflict with his father, so he was able to escape.

Although the Xia family and the Luo family didn't know about the parting Gu, they never gave up looking for the attacker. After three months away from home, Xia Xianning finally found out the identity of the main messenger, and sent a message to Luo Yingbai .

Luo Yingbai took his life as a pact, turned passive into active, and in turn used the special relationship between the voodoo and the voodoo to restrain the other party. Although he has not been able to find the specific whereabouts of the person, at least he can guarantee him. Don't dare to act rashly.

The person who originally wanted to control controlled himself instead. This kind of mood is probably very unpleasant. Luo Yingbai has always suspected that her death in the previous life was a trap set by the other party to get rid of him, but it has not been confirmed. Now that he has been reborn and the poison has disappeared, he doesn't know what changes it will bring to the development of the entire situation.

There is only such a precious son in the family, so it goes without saying that Luo Zhao loves Luo Yingbai. Luo Yingbai has been away from home for nearly two semesters, running away, but Luo Zhao also clearly knows where this kid is wandering around. Fortunately, going to school is a good thing, and it is better than wandering around at home.