Chapter 20

Teacher Yao looked for the sign-in sheet and saw Luo Yingbai's name. After reading the notes next to it, she looked a little weird and didn't dare to say anything more. She took out a paper and handed it over.

Principal Yi opened the paper and secretly applauded "good words" in his heart.

Luo Yingbai answered the questions with a pen and wrote in beautiful cursive calligraphy. When he opened the paper like this, it looked like a copybook. He could completely praise him by saying "Landering Rongyu, admiring the wind".

Principal Yi even read a few big questions and felt that his answers were good. But this kid was a little lazy. He would never write an extra word if he could speak clearly in one sentence. No wonder Yi Yong admired and hated him at the same time. .

He turned back again and found that the last big question was only half written. Compared to Luo Yingbai's level and the sophistication of his answers, this shouldn't be the case.

Did he fall asleep again? Principal Yi knocked on the paper: "Our exam time is very tight?"

"Principal..." Teacher Yao had no choice but to say with a little embarrassment, "This candidate was one of the people who was taken to the office for cheating. I don't know the specific situation. Anyway, he only passed half of the exam."

Principal Yi was very surprised, frowned, and asked in a deep voice: "What is the name of the other candidate, and which office did they go to?"

After getting the answer, he immediately walked to Dean Wang's office. The two boys who had just been talking in the classroom followed closely behind him, hesitantly, as if they had something to say.

Principal Yi asked them: "What do you want?"

It was Fang Wei and Deng Wanlin who followed him. They were worried about Luo Yingbai and couldn't help. Now they finally saw the savior. They looked at him eagerly. Fang Wei said: "Hello principal, we are Luo Yingbai's roommates. , we can testify that Luo Yingbai did not plagiarize at all!"

Deng Wanlin said: "Yes, yes, it was clearly Yingbai who saw Zhao Qi taking the cheat sheet and told the teacher. Only then did Zhao Qi bite back and say that it was Yingbai who took the cheat sheet. This is definitely a frame-up."

Fang Wei suddenly remembered another thing and quickly added: "Principal, Luo Yingbai did a project before, we looked at what he submitted, and then the name on the public list became Zhao Qi's name. Maybe it's because of this The reason is that Zhao Qi framed him deliberately! Please believe us."

They had no choice, and they happened to meet the principal again, so they decided to use Ma Quan as a living doctor and say whatever they thought of. If Principal Yi didn't know Luo Yingbai, he would definitely be unhappy when he heard about such intrigues among students. But now he was preconceived, and after listening to a few words, he had already concluded that Luo Yingbai, a child with such a good temper and talent, must have been wronged!

Principal Yi said to the two of them with a pleasant face: "Okay, I know what you have reported, and I will go to the office to take a look."

Deng Wanlin and Fang Wei were overjoyed and quickly thanked the principal several times. On the way back to the dormitory, Fang Wei was still saying: "I didn't expect the principal to be so talkative. I feel like I'm in a dream. He heard that Ying Bai's expression when he was brought into the office was as if someone wanted to touch his own son."

Deng Wanlin said: "But the principal is so old, I hope he can fight well... People in our school are really gossipy. Look how long it has been since the exam ended. The last time the photo was trending on Weibo, it was upvoted. gone."