Chapter 140 Peng Xuan escapes

Luo Yingbai rushed over to grab the tablet from him and said loudly: "This novel has nothing to do with me. I didn't hire anyone to write it!"

Xia Xianning hid the tablet behind her back, preventing him from getting it: "So you hired someone to write the rest."

Luo Yingbai broke the jar and said: "Don't ask questions knowingly! Yes, it's me! I just don't like it. Why do you write a fan fiction where all kinds of tall and powerful heroes save the beauty and get the limelight? It's my turn, That's vomiting blood, injuries, kidnapping, captivity... Oh, and pregnancy!"

He slapped his thigh and suddenly thought: "Yes, junior brother! Why did I forget to hire someone to write a few novels about you giving birth to children?"

The two of them were talking and exchanging blows. Luo Yingbai was pressing forward with his moves. Xia Xianning still couldn't deal with him with one hand, so she put the tablet aside, freed her hands to wrap her arms around Luo Yingbai's waist, turned back, and held Luo Yingbai's waist. He pressed down on the bed.

Luo Yingbai kicked his legs, and Xia Xianning restrained his legs with her own, saying, "You should give up, stop struggling. I'm popular and have a good image, so there's nothing I can do about it."

Luo Yingbai said, "Hmph, you're popular but I'm rich. You must write about having children and humanities!"

Xia Xianning laughed angrily: "You know this is vicious competition?"

While he was talking, he went to tickle Luo Yingbai again. Luo Yingbai was not very ticklish to begin with, but Xia Xianning knew the sensitive parts of his body very well, and Luo Yingbai couldn't resist it after a few strokes.

"Hahahahaha, Xianning, wait! Wait, I was wrong, I won't fight with you anymore, let me go, let me go—"

Xia Xianning's hands were groping around Luo Yingbai's waist. Luo Yingbai tried hard to push him away, but as soon as he smiled, he lost all strength. The quilt was rolled into a mess by him, and his eyelashes became wet from the tears of laughter. Xia Xianning watched The tips of his red ears and the movements of his hands gradually changed their taste.

He clasped Luo Yingbai's back, brought his body close to his, turned his head and kissed the ear, and his hands had slipped into Luo Yingbai's clothes.

Luo Yingbai felt wet and itchy as he rubbed his ears with his teeth. He quickly wanted to hide, but Xia Xianning had already hugged him tightly.

Luo Yingbai struggled and said, "This is your home!"

Xia Xianning pushed his legs away with her knees: "It doesn't matter."

The next day, there was an additional article about having a baby on the "Luopu Xian Yuelai" fan fiction forum. The publisher was a newly registered account. Although the plot was not particularly fascinating, the image of Luo Yingbai was portrayed in it. Especially powerful, Xia Xianning's image is very shy, which can be said to satisfy Luo Yingbai's long-standing wish.

When he learned that Xia Xianning hired someone to write this article and personally registered a trumpet to post it, Luo Yingbai said: "..."

Is this what the legend says - "The food you exchange for your body is really delicious"?

And the Fengyang Pawn Shop at the other end finally announced the result. The person who pawned the watch back then was a man named Rong Qingfa.

Luo Yingbai said: "I seem to be familiar with this name."

Xia Xianning handed him the information in her hand: "Zhu Linya debuted as a model, this person is her former manager, and he went abroad to settle down the year before last."