Chapter 7: Theo

Not only does this chick have all the boys in town obsessed with her but she is hugging Chase.

Can she please leave my friend alone. I let out a frustrated noise from exhaling.

Why is she near my friend, I swear if she dates my friends, an angry noise erupts from my throat.

Nathan looks at me, he looks at where I am looking at before realisation hits his face.

"They are just hugging," he whispers in a low voice.

I roll my eyes, "I don't know why but I have the urge to punch one of them, I do not know why though."

"Man, you have to figure out why you feel the way for her when you barely know her," he gives an unimpressed look at me.

"What do you mean?" I reluctantly move my attention from Ella to Nathan.

"Lets go to the library today and see if there is a reason you feel that way," he rolls his eyes as if he already knows the answer.

"I know the answer," I swiftly remark.

"Then why?" he lifts his eyebrow at me, giving me a smirk.

"Because she is not good news,"

"Think again,"

"Then why?"

"You have to figure it out," he says before walking up to where Chase and Ella are talking.

I don't know what Chase and Nathan think they know but it would be nice for them to share it with me.

I might go to the Library later to see if maybe Ella is some shapeshifter. There has to be a reason why my sensors are heightened when I am around her or when I can feel her presence. The library might give me answers but so will Ella. It is just I get apprehensive when I am with her whether there is people around or if I try to talk to her.

I can not stalk her because I have duties to attend to.

Ella starts laughing, taking me out of my thoughts. I feel my fist tighten, the nails digging into my palm if I apple any more pressure blood might come out.

I have no idea whathappens to me when this chick is by me but I will stop at nothing to find outwhy, no matter how long it takes me.