Chapter 27: Ella

The beginning of the night went by fast.

At the moment am looking up at the sky on Theo's balcony. After people have done speeches, they allow us to gaze at the sky. Wolf's see the full moon as a new beginning and opportunities, it's wonderful. How a monthly thing, is important, significant to them. They eat meat only during the full moon ceremony, it helps keeping the wolf from hunting animals and allows them to be in control. It is a beautiful ceremony for the full moon, and I love how welcoming everyone is.

"It's beautiful," I stare in awe at the moon and the stairs.

"Stunning," he comments, he takes of his Tuxedo Jacket and puts it over me.

We stay in the same position, observing the say for what feels like minutes in his embrace.

"I wish my father was here to watch this with me," I rest my head on Theo's broad, buff, strong shoulders.

If someone told me a week ago, I would be here with Theo... I would have thought the person was crazy, insane psycho because Theo is mainly rude to me, but he seems to be changing.

"He is, he is one of the stars looking down at you," he whispers, taking me out of my thoughts. For the first time, I don't feel like I am going to break down, cry, or sob but I feel relieved, my father can still be with me. It might not be physically but hopefully his soul is looking down and is proud of me.

After a while of us standing in the same position, the sun starts to rise.

I look over at Theo, he is looking at me. We lock eyes. I stare at his eyes but his eyes appear to be looking at my nose, mouth, or chin.

He puts his hand on the edge of my back and pulls me closer to him. I put my hands resting on his shoulder, my one hand plays with the back of his neck where his hair is.

"You are stunning," Theo moves his hand to my chin before he presses his mouth to mine.

He kisses me softly, gently, as if he is afraid, he will break me, hurt me, or even damage me. His lips dance with mine, delicately, faintly, amiable. His lips move smoothly, dominating the kiss in a humane manner. His tongue glides over my lips in a teasing style.

He moves back for air, the sunlight kisses him, he looks like something just came to his mind.

His eyes look gorgeous in the sun rising-light.

"You are absolutely astonishing, you're my bite-," Theo presses his lips to my forehead, I close my eyes taking the feelings in. A tingling sensation stays at my forehead.

"Found them," Chase screams. Thoe groans in agony. He shoots Chase a death stare.

"I should get going," I walk away, dragging my body away from Theo. I look in Thero's room, Emma is happy to see me. She looks between me and Theo.

She is internally freaking out.

It only registers now. I kissed Theo fricken Whitemane. The one who hurt my feelings and called me beautiful. What just happened? How did I end up kissing Theo. I don't regret it but how could he kiss me?