Chapter 11: Theo

It is unbelievable, my parents want me to invite Ella, up to this time I am not over it since yesterday.

I had told Chase and Nathan what happened last night and now they're grinning like idiots.

"Good thing, she sits next to you in English, and you can invite her for next week," Chase smirks, and his voice is in a teasing tone.

"And we have English as our second lesson," Nathan pitches in for taunting me.

"You guys are the worst," I groan, why are they taking my parents side, "this is unfair."

Why dues everyone love Ella and wants me to spend time with her. It's not like she is the future Luna or anything like that. I can't believe I – am going to have to ask her to be my date for the holiday and I have no idea if she even celebrates the holiday or not. If she likes being around others who will think we are dating, and I do not want to give her any wrong ideas, but my parents made it clear.

"I don't understand, why everyone likes her?" I feel the presence of someone walking up to me-in my direction. "Ella isn't even that great, you guys are just pitying her."

Chase and Nathans face both drops. They give a shock expression and someone behind me starts to speak, "you were only pitying me and you weren't being real friends?" hurt is evident in her voice.

Something in me stirs, making me uneasy and my heart feel heavy.

"Ella it's not like that," Nathan says, he looks at her, as if he feels bad. As if the pain in her eyes is hurting him. Chase just continuous to shake his head. He moves closer to her and to his dismay, she moves back as if she is afraid of him and doesn't want to be in his presence.

Ella walks away, her head facing down as she moves through the bodies in the hallway.

"Look what you did," Chase says, walking off behind Ella, trying to catch up to her.

I look at Nathan, he shakes his head before he walks off towards where Ella and Chase left.

My chest begins to burn in rage. She barely knows them, and she is being sensitive.

My friends barely know her, and they normally don't care about girls or how they are feeling but with Ella it seems different, they seem to care.

I feel blood dripping down my fingers bringing me back to reality. My claws came out and dug into my palm. I am always calm. I always have my cool but with Ella... she makes me lose my composure. I need a run in my wolf form, to calm down- what is happening to me? Ella is destroying me, destroying the calm, destroying the peace I have.