Chapter 26: Theo

Ella looks stunning in her red dress, but my senses have heightened. I had a tug in my chest when my mom wrapped her arms around Ella... almost as if I was wishing it to be me.

I don't know if it was for me to hug Ella or for my mom to hug me and I don't like this uncertainty in my chest with some of the pack- especially the ones interested in women looking at Ella.

I want to remove my Tuxedo jacket and put it over her.

Does it make me a bad person? Why am I feeling these things towards her?

"Stop admiring her, you look like a creep," Dad comes up behind me and whispers to me. He walks pasty me and greets Ella.

Why is she getting attention? She could be the downfall to my pack!? So, what, if she looks stunning. She is the focus in the room. Why are people starring at her?

I don't know if I want to rip their eyeballs out or make Ella change, but she looks stunning. Does it make me a toxic person wanting to rip people's eyes out for checking her out?

I don't know why but I have this tingling aggression in my chest towards my pack members checking her out.

I pull my phone outof my pocket and text on the group chat:

Project Suprise

Me: Ella is occupied by my parents

Chase: Your parents must love her

Me: Love her a little too much

Me: They forgot I am standing by Ella.

Me: I don't know but I have the urge to rip out, everyone's eyes who is staring at her.

Nathan: ;))

Dyaln: My mom has agreed!

Emma: Yes!!!

Chase: 👍

I look up from my phone.

Dad is making Ella and mom laugh. Ella covers her mouth when she laughs, her eyes sparkle and she seems more relaxed here then at school. She seems less tense and more pretty if it is even possible.

A warm feeling spreads in my chest.

Is she putting a spell over me?

Why do I feel this way?

"Hey," one of the Beta's greets me, Chase's father.

"Hello, Mr. Adawolf," I greet him.

"Is she your mate?" he questions, I viciously shake my head.

"I haven't met my mate yet," I correct him.

"I just thought... never mind. How is preparing to become Alpha going?" he questions, trying to make conversation.

"It's alright," I answer, "How is training the Gamma's going," I try to make small talk.

"They are feisty, especially the adolescence who are training to become warriors," he takes a sip of his drink. His drink is in his hands.

"I can always stop by and train them while making sure they listen," I offer.

"I am okay, the women who you can't get your gaze away from, will get jealous for the wolfs stealing your attention," he points to Ella.

"I doubt it but my offer still stands,"

Mr. Adawolf nods to me before he walks away.

Nathan's father is also a beta, when my father became Alpha, he put three Beta's in charge. He said, it'll help the pack. Only two betas remain today.