Chapter 25: Ella

Saturday had came around fast. The rest of the school week went by as normal, basic routine but Chase did tell me I should not take Theo's words to heart if he starts to become harsh again.

Right now, I am about to knock on the address, Theo had given me in the pin drop. I am wearing a red dress which hug my figure. I matched the dress with open black heels. It is summer right now.

I knock on the door. In a matter of seconds, the door opens revealing Theo in a Tuxedo. His muscles are hugged by the Tuxedo's jacket. I stop myself from checking him out. He probably invited me over as a friend and nothing more.

I am internally grateful to Emma for helping me with my outfit.

"Hey," he opens his arm for a hug, "you look... wow... you look wonderful!"

I have not yet gotten used to Theo hugging me, but it is starting to feel familiar.

"Thank you, you look stunning in a Tux," I compliment him. His checks start to go a little pink.

"Thank you," he moves aside from the doorway, "Come in."

I slowly inside, mentally telling myself 'Do not trip with my shoes'.

"Thank you for inviting me," I say as we pass the doorway.

"You are welcome, darling," an older women pull some into her arms. I return the hug. She pulls away and I do too.

"You are stunning," she comments, making me blush.

"I am sure, you say that to a lot of girls," I smile, trying not to be rude but I assume it is true.

She shakes her head, "No, you're the first girl, Theo has invited for any celebration."

I look over at Theo, but he seems to be admiring my dress.