Chapter 24: Theo

"Dad, I wanted to ask if the pack needs any work done or help?" I take a seat beside dad on the couch in the cinema room.

"Not at the moment," he pauses the show he is watching.

"Dad, how do you help someone deal with grief?" I ask, hoping dad doesn't see through my question.

"Are you asking for Ella?" he suspiciously looks at me- his eyebrow raises, and his eyes assess my movement and expressions.

"Maybe," I do not want to lie to him, but I don't want him rubbing this in my face.

"Be there for them. Let them know they are not alone. Everyone deals with grief in different ways and at their own time... try to be understanding and sympathises with them," he gives me advise.

"Thanks dad,"

"You are welcome," he responds, he waits a few seconds, "Do you want to play chess, squash, or go for a run?

He is trying to make an effort to spend time with me even if he is the alpha. If my mate decides to have children, I want to be involved in their life, like my father is in mine.

"You can decide," I tell him. Dad smiles at me.

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

I keep forgetting my dad's wolf is stronger and have more experienced than mine. Sometimes my ego gets the best of me. Dad beats me at a woln- wolf run where it is not competitive and more for fun but a rouw- is a run which is very competitive.