Chapter 9

Y/N POV

Next morning i wake up with a fresh mood. I am getting admission in Seoul University next week so I have only some days to enjoy and then I have to drown in studies. My papa (Uncle) wants me to join his textile company as he have no hire  but they always thought me as their own child, loved me from button of their hearts and there is no dought that I do the same . But for me only difference is now I have two couples of parents, one my own by blood and another by heart. So I have to responsible for all of them.

I love fashion so much, as usual I used to visit Papa's company for fun . There i saw some models clicking pictures with some wired poses wearing our company brand. At that time i really liked that models . So I thought to become a model. But just like time my like on profession changed. I guess that was my childhood mindset , I know funny but everyone had a dream in childhood and eventually it changed when they grow up , isn't it ?

I got a intrest in fashion so my papa brought me to some fashion shows and let me meet the fashion designers there . There i finally choosed my profession as fashion designer.

I will do as papa said , i will join the company as a fashion designer. Of course I have no experience in it or in business nor any digree . So first let's get a digree .

Today I am going to visit JP ENTERPRISE with Jimin oppa and dad so I have to get up and be ready otherwise they will lef me . I came downstairs to see they are having breakfast. I greeted them and set on a chair and my mom served me.

"Do first princess otherwise we will be late. I have a meeting in the early morning." My dad said.

"Dad you go first , she will come with me." Oppa said dad to dad.

"Is it, then I will take my leave. Bye everyone, Jimin drive safely, now my princess will come with you." He said palcing a hand on his shoulder.

"Ya ya I know. You go bye." Jimin mumbled rolling his eyes.

"Yaah don't do that, I am older than you , you cockroachead." Dad said .

"Dad you don't have to worry. My oppa is really responsible, he will take care properly." I said biding goodbye to dad.

"Ok guys we also take our leave, the model are coming for shoot . We have to handle that's, bye.  Henry papa said." They also leave after breakfast.

"You done , let's go." Oppa said and held my hands dragging me to the car . I purposely sat on the back seat and he eyes me 'ARE YOU KIDDING ME' look.

"Why did you seat there. I am not your driver, seat here." He said pointing a finger to the front passenger seat next to him. I just laughed and came out to seat there.The car wasn't silent the small bickering was always present.

"Y/N did you had or have a boyfriend?" He suddenly asked? I frowned surprised at his question.

"What? No I don't have. But why are you asking suddenly?" I asked him.

"I have the right to know about my sister's love life. I just want to know who have the audacity to tolerate you rather than me." He said looking at me , making me frown .

"Are you telling me that I am unbearable?" Now I am really angry on him.

"Nooo why will I tell something bad like this about my angel. I am just saying that who is the greatest person who dared to date you knowing about your high temper , don't that person have fear of his opinion life." He said side eying me . Seriously he is getting on my nerves now .

"Oppa just stop it I have or has a boyfriend even not a crush so you don't have to worry about the person instead of your sister." I said looking outside of the window.