Description

(Speaking the characters of this story)

"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She said while crying harder .

"I believed her i thought she was innocent but no she is not . I loved her like my own sister made her my best friend but still she did this to me. Just WHY........."
Her tears were rolling down from her cheeks wetting he white top. She was looking so much vulnerable.

"It's not your fault or not theirs . You have to understand they love each." He said cupping her cheeks.

"You don't understand what I am feeling now. How much I am broken from inside . You didn't love anyone so won't understand. How everyday I fall for him harder and he never"

Listening to her and looking at her vulnerable state his heart pinched . A tear drop rolled from his eyes

"Why you think I neve fall for someone.why you think I never loved anyone. When everyday i fall for you deeper and you never did. How i looked at you with love you don't know and you never try. You are at least crying to release you but what I am going to do." He thought

His heart was shattering into pieces seeing his love crying on his shoulder for someone else .

He had a feeling for her since childhood and still have but never get the courage to confess her . He was afraid that he might loose her as friend. But he never taught things will turn like this.

When he fell first and herder and she never.

How is feels when you become a second character in one word 'VILLAIN' in someone else's love story. Now she know the feeling.

How the three life turned into a mess.

Don't be late to confess you loved one until it's very late.

Let's go and explore their love story and rollercoaster of their lives

My new book:

INDECISIVE LOVE

Please support this book of mine

Please support this book of mine. And follow for get more book with some new plots .

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷♡↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷

It's just the story epilogue. The full story is ahead.

Please support my book cuite Readers .
I get inspiration from reading other authors book and from my friends to write this book.