Chapter 22

The picnic day

"Is everyone ready ? It will take only some minutes walk to reach there. The arrangements are already done and as you know jimin's grandma and aunty is a little unwell so they can't walk. They will go by car if there's someone who wants to join them then you can go they are about to leave." Seojun informed everyone and everyone yelled 'NO'.

"Then let's follow me." He said and again the youngsters yelled OK. And everyone started walking.

Walking on the road of a countryside is fun. You can fell fresh air blowing you hair , can hear the bird's chirping , you can take some fresh breath, the long trees towering over you , the sky is deep blue with white clouds floating through it, the weather is so fresh to start a new day filled with happiness. greenery can relax your eyes, can give some peace to your stressed mind .

which you can't experience in all those cities surrounded by iron and bricks wall , which only have the sounds of moving vehicles , stressful life's yell, polluted air. Where you can't even breath properly. Yes , villege peoples also have work, thay also do hardwork maybe more than the Citi people but they are not stressed like them , thay are happy being in the middle of the nature, nature is nurturing them , nature is giving them the reasons to be happy to be cheerful and be carefree sometimes. In one word nature is the best medicine  for stress revealing. So if you get some free time in your those busy  schedule, preoccupied days then please must visit nature once a year.

"Unnie the air is so fresh not like our cities." Aura said innocently to June and she nodded with a smile.

"Yes, you are right the nature held its own beauty in itself." She replied her.

The WWH couple, Park couple, Jeon couple, June and Aura is walking peacefully hand in hand through the nature and on the other side the leftovers were having a world war III.

"Who said you , who told you to join with us ? Just GO....... Leave us alone ." Joonhi yelled at Jimin .

"Who said you to walk with me ? Who asked you to walk with me ?" Jimin yelled back.

"I am not walking with you , I am walking with my oppas and my friend aka sister." Joonhi said.

"Yahhh... To whom you are calling oppa they are my friend and she is my sister not yours." Jimin yelled. They are having this fighting from the early morning.

Wants to know the reason?
Then her you go . Known the hilarious reason of their fight.

Jimin was half sleepy and he unintentionally and of course unfortunately entered Joonhi and June's shared room which is beside theirs and at that moment joonhi stepped out of the bathroom, wrapping a Little piece of cloth ( towel ) around her body which was covering most of her private body parts and ended on her middle thigh but still showing her bare should and bare legs .

God knows why Jimin felt he is sleeping outside of the room maybe jungkook kicked him and he fell off from the bed and ended up sleeping on the floor and the coldness gave him the thought . When Jungkook wake up he saw the other side of the bed is empty so he taught........maybe Jimin is outside and left the room let the door wide open. And a half sleepy Jimin wake up with half close eyes and blur eyesight and ended up entering in their room and ended up with his early morning misfortune.

"Don't talk to me you prevent." Joonhi yelled at him.

"I. AM. NOT. A. PREVENT. I said you before....that was unintentional." Jimin said through his gritting teeth .

"Ok ok now you guys please stop we came here to get some peace and you guys are being the biggest reason of sound pollution in this lovely weather." Jungkook said but instant regretted opening his mouth getting the death glares from the said people.