Chapter 12

Y/N POV

I need some breath to I came in the balcony. Its fresh here , I can still hear the sound of party hall but not that much. Then I at the garden to see a girl running first to the garden, why is she running like that . She would get hurt if she fall . Then she looked at the sky and now the face is visible to me she is Aura . What is she doing there? Wait......is she crying? But why ?

I have to go to her . I left the balcony for the garden. The hall was really crowded that I needed some minutes to come out from there. I was going to her but saw two girls reaching her. Aura didn't noticed their presence, maybe too lost in her own world.

Suddenly the girl wearing white dress pushed her in the pool. She is the same girl who bumped to me. The bloody shit girl how dare she pushed her into the water. Aura don't even know how to swim. She is throwing her hands here and there I have to be first otherwise she will drown.

When I reached near the pool, someone already jumped into the water. He was the guy Taehyung. He pulled her to him embraced her tightly. She held his shoulder for support. The place became crowded by some people, who heard the noise and came here to check.

Taehyung pulled her out of the pool. She is shivered due to the cold water. Jimin oppa immediately came and covered her with his coat.

"Are you ok dear ? How you fall in the water?" My mom asked.

She looked at my mother and then at that shitty girl. She really looked terrified.

"I just slipped into the water aunty. Nothing happened." She lied . But why ? I clearly saw that girl pushed her. Is she afraid of her ?

"You are really irresponsible and careless Aura. Look what you did , you just spoiled our party." She said with no glimpse of guilt on her face. Really she is getting on my nerves now. She have a audacity to lie infront of so many people.

I stand beside that girl and looked at Aura who is seating on the floor , helding my mom's hand . I reached for her asked.

"Really you slipped. You are not only a careless person also a very bad lier." I said to her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. And the shitty girl had a smirk on her face .

She is standing beside the pool. So it's not that much difficult for me . I reached her and push her into the water making everyone gasped in surprised. Aura looked at like it was unexpected for her .

( AN: this sence is inspired by a drama . If you know then you know.)

"What the hell you think you are doing?" She ask angrily. My bad she knows swimming.

"Y/N what is the behaviour? Why did you pushed her?" My mom yelled at me angrily. I looked at her  then at that girl.

"Nothing. There is a line 'Tit for Tat' just applying in real life. I didn't did anything, i just gave you your own madicine babe."I said with a smirk.

"WHAT? what do you mean by that? What i have did?" She asked . Really?

"Oh please look at that direction. That's a gadget called 'CCTV CAMERA'. Which we usually use to record some nessecery things. And it's active. Should we check the records ?" I said pointing at the camera maybe which have the whole incident recorded. Now she is speechless , she gluped and looked at me shocked.

"I think i don't have to tell anyone anything. Jungkook oppa can you please drive us to home ?" I asked him and held Aura's hald pulled her up.

"No no i don't want to go with you. Dad will drop me home." She said shivering. Why she is so much afraid .

"No , you are going with me . No argument let's go." Then I dragged her to the car. Oppa dropped us park mansion. He asked if we needed something then left.

I gave her my dress to change then we had our dinner as we didn't get the chance to eat anything at the party. She looked tired and terrified so I left her on her own. I have a lots of questions in my mind but this is not the right time to ask. Tomorrow I will asked her every question.

Ava POV

That girl dared to push me into the water . She don't know who I am that's why . But still she did a big mistake, she have to repay for it. And that slut Aura she will definitely suffer soon .

"Owo for the first time I saw a girl made the greatest Lee Ava speechless. Not only that also embarassed and insulted her on her face." She is really daring. I like her personality. Said my own brother Lee dahyun . He is really something, i can't tolerate.

"Just shut up. And go get a dress for me." I ordered him.

"Oh hello girl I am older than you. Respect me say oppa can you please get me a dress." He retorted.

"Just shut up and go . I don't want to see your face." I shushed him . He just let out a chuckle and left.

"Who is the girl. I am gonna make her life a living hell. Bitch just wait and watch, what I can do ." I mumbled to myself.

And where the hell my parents is. They didn't even came to me . Oh maybe busy in their so called business conversation. Fuck , now I am feeling cold, my dress is to short to cover me . And that bitch brother of my mine just gone like forever.

I don't want to stay here more, just wanna go home. I will see them later.

Taehyung POV

I know Lee Ava , she can do anything. She is a total bitch . Jimin's sister did right with her . She deserves this kind of treatment, that's true Karma is bitch , you get back what you did . And what's funny is , she instantly get back what she did.

I don't even like that girl Ava . Always comes behind me even i told her i don't have a intrest in her. Always dressed like a slut .

But I really felt bad for that girl. She was looking so fragile to me . How she was holding my shoulder . She was looking so innocent but why did she lied . Maybe that Ava girl threatened her .
I didn't even talked to her. Next time if we meet i am gonna asked her well beings.

But why I am thinking about her now? I had never thought about any girl in past four years after my breakup with Nia . My first love and ex girlfriend. We were in a relationship for two years but she cheated on me. After tha breakup i never had a relationship again. I just focused on my studies then carrier .

Just stop it Taehyung you are thinking too much about a stranger. She looks inocent but maybe not. Who knows?

To be continued..........

-----------------------☆☆♡☆☆-----------------------

It's a crazy chapter I know.
Thanks for your attention cutie readers
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜