Chapter 18

Next day

"Oppa please drive us to the mall please." Y/N said to her brother with puppy eyes.

"Why you always ruins my plans? I have a plan with Taehyung to hangout, but i guess you are on a plan to spoil it." He said his sister for not to agree with his sister.

"But oppa I can't drive you know and drive uncle is with dad, jungkook oppa is out of town so you are left. You just have to drop and pick us from the mall." She said with a pout.

"Ok , it's your last decision?" She asked being angry.

"I guess I have to tell mumma who broke her antick wooden chair." She said with a smirk.

"Don't you dare." He warned her.

"MUMMA YOU......." she was yelling but Jimin shut her mouth with his hand. And looked at her with a mixed emotions of begg and anger look.

"Ok ok i will drive you there. Is it fine? Now promise me you would not tell her I want my ears on it's right place not her hands." He literally begged to her. She nodded her head and left smiling for getting ready.

After some time Taehyung came to pick them as Jimin informed him about the drop pick things.

"Let's go Taehyung and me will drop to mall and then will be taking our leave for our plans." He informed her and sit beside Taehyung on the passenger seat and she sit on the back.

"Hi Taehyung oppa." She greeted and he greeted back.

"Btw we have to pick Aura as well." She told taking Taehyung's attention. He looked at her and asked.

"But i don't know her address." He informed her.

"I will tell the direction. Let's go." She said and started to telling his the direction. After some time Aura also joined them she was surprised to see Taehyung driving but later got to about their hangout plan and Y/N's blackmailing . She greeted him politely using his surname. They reached the mall soon.

"Oppa when will you came to pick us." Y/N asked.

"I don't know it will take some time as We have the all day plan of hanging out." He started.

"But we won't take much time . Would you mind to help us to select our dress." She aske pouting.

"Oh God how much you want me to do? You literally runing our plans." He said being annoyed.

"Oppa please please preety please. You got a cute beautiful pretty little sister won't you help me my bigggg brother." She asked with puppy eyes making Jimin melt. Taehyung and Aura smiled a little watching her cute weird behaviour.

"Ok on let's go you have only one hour." He informed.

"Ok that is enough." Let's go .

They went inside the mall and started to go through some dresses. Y/N and Aura selected some dress but was really confused.

"Aura you should select something matching with Jay as you know it's a couple dance." Y/N told Aura

"But i don't know what he will choose." Aura told Y/N .

"Yeah that's a big problem, we already decided our frss code but wait then i will call Jay." Y/N told and dailed Jay's number on her phone. After some rings he received the call and talked about something.

"Ok now i will give the phone to Aura you guys decide." She told and give her phone to Aura. She left to look some more dress.

Taehyung and Jimin was sitting on a sofa in the section. Jimin was in his phone playing some games and was just zoning out . Suddenly Y/N came and requested him to help her, he had no choice but to to go with her.

"Look oppa this is so cool , should I try it." She asked Taehyung.

"Everything is good." She said briefly. Y/N held her both hands on her waist and looked at him being angry.

"Oppa what happened to you? When first time we meet , you were smiling, talking humbly but now you become so cold , seriously did you ate ice in breakfast?" Y/N asked him.

"Look Y/N everyone's personality changes so mine also." He said putting his both hands in his pocket.

"Yeah parsonaality changed not the person. You are still same the smiling Taehyung oppa for me , at least for me smile and help to select." She told him with puppy eyes.

"Look Y/N at that time I was young so i wa........ " She cutted him off saying.

"Exactly now I am at that age of yours when you were young so it means now i am young as you were when you meet me for the first time and i am smiling now is that mean I will not smile in the future?" She asked making him confused.

What the hell is she talking about. He thought.

"No i didn't mean like that. I mean like like... something will happen in your life which will change your personality." He tried to make her understand.

"So what ? that something happened in the past. it changed your personality not the person which is you . And about life? It's too short to smile and enjoy, and too long to cry and regret about the past. And life is too long for you , you are not that much old to not enjoy ." She started in one breath.

Taehyung thought maybe she is right if you spend your whole life regretted for the past then what about your future. The past is already ruined and now you are ruining your future too. Life is too short to smile and too long to regret. We can give our life another chance to smile and it depends on your present .

If think about it deeply then he don't have anything in his present to cry on it. That was his past he should let go the past and held the hand of present for a bright future.

His thoughts was interrupted by Y/N . She held his hand with a confusion but he smiled a little and entered the dress section.

He helped her to choose a dress . He saw Aura was checking some dress with a phone on his hand . He looked carefully into the phone and saw it is Jay on video call. Aura was walking without looking so he bumped on his chest and looked up to see his cold face.

Their eyes meet and Taehyung felt something in his heart he knows this feeling but still unknown for him. He broked the eye contact and looked away. Aura distanced herself. She bowed a little murdering a sorry and continued to look through the dress.

After their dress selection they went home and the boys went for their hangout.

But Y/N's words did something in Taehyung's heart . He thought to give a chance to his life being a happy smiling person. Which can make his close ones happy. Why he should be sad over a person who doesn't even cared for him?

To be continued........................

------------------------☆☆♡☆☆----------------------

Another chapter is here
It's kinda boring
Thanks for your attention cutie cocos.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜