Chapter 24

Authors POV

"Hi Aura how are you?" Jungkook asked her . She looked at the both males and after sometime she answered.

"I....i am fine Jungkook oppa. How are you?"

"Oh i am fine . Let's get in the car." Jungkook said. And She nodded. She looked at Taehyung and him looking at her without blinking, for some moments their eyes meet but she looked away . They settled themselves in the car. Taehyung on the driver's sit and Jungkook on passenger sit beside him . And bothe females occupied the back seats. Taehyung started to driving the car .

"You said jungkook oppa or Jimin oppa will come but how you convinced him ?" Aura aske raising her eyebrows and pointing a finger towards Taehyung.

"I can do anything and It's my nothing." Y/n said shrugging her shoulder.

The back story of convening the both males.

After leaving Aura's home she straight went to 'JP ENTERPRISE' to meet her oppas . There she meet Taehyung. He early morning came back from his trip . His brothers told him to take two days break and he was feeling boaring so he came here to meet his friends. She saw Jimin working on his laptop and the youngers playing games on mobile.

"Hi to all oppas." I can't greete you all separately. She said sat beside jungkook on the sofa. They all looked at her and again concentrated on what they were doing just ignoring her.

Are you guys trying to ignore me . She said angrily and snatched jungkook's phone.

"Hi to my little princess but ....Why you came here ? To destroy our peace?" Jimin asked still not looking at her.

"Just shut up I am not talking to you ." She was replying back and Jungkook was trying to get his phone back .

"Why you guys always ignores me . It's not like i always brings trouble for you." She said whining.

"Yes she is right, not always but sometimes." Taehyung Said and she dashed towards him to snatch his phone but he was fast enough to hide it inside his pocket. So she pinched his cheek and pulled his ear and went to her place.

"It hurts." He said holding his ear .

"So what? I did it to hurt you." She said smiling.

"I am older than you." He said raising his voice.

"Yes i know . Old citizen you don't have to brage it loudly." She said .

"Yahhh Y/n shut up . You always brings trouble for me . I was working in peace and now you are becoming so noisy, I can't work." Jimin said making her shut but she shrugged her shoulder.

"I came here to ask you something." She said facing Jungkook.

"Me and Aura want to visit amusement park and we need some older to come with us." She said Emphasizing the word older . Hearing her Taehyung looked at her .

"But I still have work." Jungkook said .

"Chim oppa will do all the work for you." She said looking at Jimin.

"What ? No I am not gonna do anyone's work. I will go with you. Jungkook you finish the work." Jimin said looking at jungkook.

"What me ? No she asked me to come with her so I am going with her." Jungkook replied her .

"Till now I was working hard and you were having fun now I will go and enjoy." Jimin replied him back.

"No i will." Jungkook said .