Chapter 20

Author POV

"Where is Aura ?" Jay asked Y/n he was with a girl. She narrowed her eyes and looked at the girl then Jay with a questionable eyes.

"She is my girlfriend Sana . Sana she is my classmate Y/n ." He introduced them with eachother and they both greeted eachother with a smile.

"Why are you looking for Aura when you are already with your girl?" Y/n asked Jay.

"Actually she wanted to meet her but i can't find her so I ask you." He replied.

Y/N POV

"Well I don't know where is she. I didn't saw her after coming from green room. Maybe have to find her ?" I excused myself from them and started finding her.

It's been half an hour I can't find her . I tried to find her everywhere green room , classes, canteen, Audi, party hall , washroom even men's washroom but there is no sing of her. I tried her phone for approx twenty times but she is not receiving. She never did this to me , now I really started to being wride for her. Is she in a trouble? Her only trouble is that girl 'Ava' but she was the whole time in the hall partying and bitching with her friends. Then Where the hell she is ? Now being unable to find her I aske tae oppa , kookie oppa and Joonhi unnie to help me to find her.

"Y/n , i think we should search her in the back door area ." Unnie told me .

"But unnie why she will go there ? The area is so quiet. No-one goes there." I said

"But still we should. As you can see we already tried to find her the whole campus and buildings only that area is left. So let's go there ." Tae oppa suggested answer all nodded and went there for search. We were calling her actually screaming her name .

We split up among ourselves to find out her easily. We are searching her every room and every corner of this building . The hallway lights is dim not enough to search someone so we switched on our flashlights. Now we really giving up.

"I think we should call the authority to announce about her missing." Jungkook oppa suggested.

"Y/n are you sure? She didn't left the campus. Maybe she left for home." Joonhi unnie told.

"No unnie, I am sure she didn't left." I said.

"Ok still some rooms are left, let's start searching again." Tae oppa told and we all started to find her again.

"Aura , Aura . Guys i found her." We heard Jungkook oppa's yell and we all went to that direction. Here she was seating on the floor leaning on the wall beside the door frame unconscious. Her face is pale and covered with tears.

"Aura , Aura open your eyes." Jungkook oppa called and patted her cheeks lightly.

"She is unconscious, maybe due to fear she lost her senses." He told us.

"Let me check something." Tae oppa said and kneeled infront her and checked her pulse. He had a shock expression.

"Her pulse rate is low. We need to go hospital, immediately." Said that he lifted her up in bridal style and rushed out of the building. We all were with him. We immediately took her to a nearby hospital.

The doctor check her and told about her condition. Due to anxiety disorder she passed out . There is no danger, she will regain her senses in some hours. We called her dad and my parents and told them about Aura's condition and us being late . Her dad immediately came here after the call. He asked us to go back Home and came in the morning to check on her.

"Everything is ok now but how did she got into their. That is the kind of place where no-one wants to go willingly. And how did she locked herself in that room." I asked being curious.