Chapter 11

Jungkook POV

The next day come first. I was busy the all day doing the preparations . I was so tired to Seojun uncle told me go home and get ready for the party. I thought the suit i brought for me will not be that good on me cause I got it in a hurry. But surprisingly it suits me well. The party will start at 7pm . My parents will go together and I have to go alone cause they already left. It's 6:20 i have to be fast otherwise I will be late.

I came to the party location and entered the hall. There wasn't that much crowd only my parents, Jimin hyung's parents and Jooheon uncle Seojun uncle's secretary. He was talking to some works . I go near him and greet him.

"Uncle is everything ok ?" I asked him.

"Yeah everything is fine. Lee's secretary just called me and told they are on their way." He informed me.

"Ok . Wait, didn't you bring your daughter?" I asked him.

"Yes , she is in the restroom." He said asked for his leave. And I agreed. The guest started to come and slowly the hall began to be crowded. I greeted some businessman and talked a little. Now I am waiting for some particular person. My hyungs they wasn't here yet. Even Jimin hyung and Y/N still didn't came.

After some more minutes I was busy with some businessman when I saw Jimin hyung entering with her . But what surprised me is she is wearing the dress i brought for her. I started to breathe heavily, looking at her steps coming closer to me . Yes I was right the colour really suits on her the best. The dress have a cut on her left let . Letting her to show her skin but it's normal for today's fashion. The dress really complimenting her every curves very well.

"Oppa thanks for the dress, it's really beautiful and delicate

"Oppa thanks for the dress, it's really beautiful and delicate." She said helding my hands.

"You are looking so beautiful in this dress. You should wear red more often." I said with a request tone.

"Thanks oppa. You also looking handsome and breathtaking. Btw I saw some girls drooling over you . Maybe they have a crush on you. I see you are quite popular among girls." She said smiling wide. Making me blush. Not blush exactly, my cheeks are burning like hell. I guess she can see the red colour on my face.

"Yeah just stop it. I said rubbing the back of my nape .

"Ok i should go and meet others, bye." She said and left making me all red . Oh why she have flirt like this ? I asked myself.

Y/N POV

I meet my parents , all the uncle aunty and some relatives I know. Then I was about to go to the restroom when a girl wearing a revealing white dress bumped to me.

"Oh girl , don't you see I am walking to this way . You should had gave me a side. Just useless peoples." She said With a wired look, i didn't know. But that isn't my concern , did she just called me useless ? What the hell.