Chapter 19

The day before function

The college was already half decorated as tomorrow the freshers party and annual ceremony will be celebrate .Today all the students are going to practice their final rehearsal.

"Oppa , Oppa come here." Y/n yelled after she saw  Jin entering the canteen. He saw her and waved his hand toward her . Y/n and Aura is seating on a table beside eachother having lunch. Jin took his meal and took a seat opposite Y/n.

"Hello Y/nie and Aura." Jin greeted them.

"Hello Mr. Kim." Aura greeted him.

"Oho how many times I told you not to call me formally. Just like Y/n calls me oppa , you should call me oppa. No actually you have to call me oppa . I don't like the formalities, you are like my little sister." He ranted and scold her .

"Ok , oppa." Aura said with a nervous smile but still sweet.

"Oppa , today you came here to take classes?" Y/n asked.

"Are you asking or telling ?" Jin asked.

"Maybe both." she replied and he chuckled.

"Ok so as you know, you guys have your own rehearsal so the students cannot attend the classes and I came here for some official work . So I came here not to take class." He informed.

"You came alone?" She asked again.

"No , tae also came, he will be coming here soon to find me." He told and looked behind him and find tae entered looking here and there for his brothers whereabouts.

"Tae over there." He called tae gaining his attention. He came and stood beside the table.

"Oppa take a seat." Y/n told him. He took a seat beside Jin and opposite Aura .

"Hi Jin oppa and tae oppa." They heard a female voice and turned around to see Joonhi alone coming to them.

"Hello, little sister how are you?" Jin asked.

"I am fine. How are you ? She asked and Jin made a OK sign with fingers." She smiled and looked towards Y/n and Aura.

"Actually I came here to meet them."  She said with a smile pointing her fingers towards Aura and Y/n

"Hi unnie." They both greeted her.

"Can you tell me tomorrow when you will come ? Actually June can't attend the function so i want to be with you all." She told.

"Oh , about tomorrow then i will call you." Y/n told and Joonhi nodded.

"Oppa, you both will come tomorrow."  Joonhi asked.

"Actually I have some important work but tae can attend the function." Jin told and looked at tae with a smirk.

"No I am not coming alone." He informed with a cold face.

"But we have to attend, the function is important as well, you can ask Kookie." Jin said .

"Yes , i will ask Kookie oppa to accompany you. Then we can come together tomorrow." Y/n Said being happy.

"Ok. I will think about it."  He said and left from there without saying goodbye.

"Don't you think it was kinda rude." Joonhi complained .

"Yes , i know he is a cold jerk." Jin said with a irritating face.

"Oppa it's ok . But still he is a cold iceberg." Y/n said with a wired face. Joonhi sate on the seat and they continued their conversation.