Chapter 16

Authors POV

Next day Taehyung came to college to take his classes. Principal already introduced him to the classes. Af first he will take class of first semester students. Aura was present in that class.

"So students you already know me . I am Kim Taehyung. I am here to teach you not as a CEO of a company but as a teacher. I'm gonna give you some assignments and you have to complete it in one month. And of course I'm gonna help you all in this . But let me inform you that you have to give your best , based on your talent and skills we will select you." He told about more information to the students. He is assigned for two months to teach them.

The first day he didn't give them any task only introduction. His face was cold and to be honest rude but not his behaviour. He answered every students questions. Aura was feeling nervous what if don't do her best. Actually he know her and father that's she felt more pressured . The class was finally over. She took her stuff and left for canteen.

On the other side Ava was cursing herself for not taking business as major. She is seating in canteen with her friends.

"Now i really was to slap myself for not taking business. I missed a golden chance to see him." She was mumbled and complaining her friends.

"Ava just stop it you are better in fashion field and you can see him in the campus. It's not a big deal." He friend told her.

"Nooo. It is . You don't understand. I have a big crush on him from the first sight but he don't even spare a glance to me always ignores me . It's really a golden chance but I missed it." She retorted back to her friend's words. At that moment Aura entered the canteen finding Y/N . Ava looked at her with disgust . Then she noticed Y/N wasn't with her she thought to take this chance. She and her friends stood up and went near her.

"Oh look who is here all alone. I really missed the time bullying you . Should we do a trail now." She said smirk and dragged Aura to their table.

"So you tell me how to start? Just for you that day I was insulted. How should I punish you now just tell me once i will do as you say." Ava Said and smiled.

"Ava i didn't did anything to you please leave me . Why you always try to bully me ?" Aura said her eyes glistening with tears. She is afraid of Ava , she can't anything to making her suffer.

"Oh oh crybaby please don't start crying we didn't even started yet . And overall you have to get that girl's punishment. She dared to push me to the pool." Ava said and gripped Aura's wrist tightly digging her nails into her skin. Aura's face was full of tears.

She suddenly took a glass full of water and was about to spill on her but for her bad . Unfortunately Y/N held her hand and took the glass from her hand . Now everyones attention is on them as they heard some noises.

"Why you always take the chance of weak people. If you have that much courage then talk to me . You should make me suffer not her for my mistakes." She left her hand with a jerk .

"You , my problem is not with you. So get the hell out of my way." Ava told her with anger.

"Then what is your problem with her ? You are just a ugly disgusting bully nothing else." Y/N yelled at her . Ava held her hand to slap her but Y/N held her hand before she slap.

"Don't even try to do that mistake. I will make your life a hell . If you don't want then stay away from her and me . UNDERSTAND?" Now she yelled in anger. And took Aura's hand dragging her out of the canteen. All the way Aura was crying. Y/N took her to a corner of the hallway and looked at her with anger.