( Part 2. in love ) Chapter 21

After one month

One month has passed like this. Aura completed her assignment and got a early internship contract with Kim Corporation. Their first semester exams also happening in so busy in studies. Taehyung had helped her and other students as well . He didn't acted cold towards them, he freely talked to them with a little bit smile.

In those days Y/n had developed a strong feeling for Taehyung. He noticed how his behaviour changed after their conversation that day. She thought maybe he also feels something for her that's why he took her opinions strongly and processed on it. In those days she annoyed him alot asking him to take her for shopping, cinemas , his office and some other places. But he never complained for once, he was so calm with her .

But little did she know the reason behind his calmness and changes wasn't her but someone else.

Today is their last exam and they already finished their paper. They are having a gossip in canteen.

"So Aura you got a early internship and it will start after you complete you first year right ?" Joonhi told and Aura nodded .

"So wanna give a visit to the company as i also got mine at there." Joonhi asked her .

"Yeah sure why not you all will visit but first listen to me .My mom arranged a picnic for us so you all have to come there." Y/n requested them .

"But why suddenly a picnic?" June asked.

"Actually I was so stressed due to exam preparation so my mumma and mom arranged the stress revealing picnic on nature's lap .and we all can gather together and have some fun." She informed everyone.

"Huhh mumma and mom ?" Joonhi asked being confused. Y/n and Aura chuckled and then told them about Y/n story of two mom. Then she pointed her fingers to everyone and told.

"So......."
"Yes we are in ......."  Everyone said in unison and laughed .

"So , everyone is coming after two days. We will leave from my house so you guys came there."

The same day..... evening

"No oppa you have to come."  Y/n stubbornly trying to make Taehyung agree to come with them.

"No I can't, I have to attend an important client." He said , he is also being stubborn.

"Oppa , please na pretty please. We are having the picnic on nature's lap and nature is the best for health. And Client will meet you the next time." Please. She tried her hard to convince him.

"No means no ."  He said and stand up to leave the room. But she was fast enough to grab his right leg. She hugged his leg seating on the floor and made a fake crying face. Her family members and Jungkook was there having fun .

"Please my taetae oppa , please look kookie and mochi oppa is also coming."

"Y/n i told you not to call me by this name ." Jimin shouted from behind.

"Just shut up chim chim let me focus on what I am doing now.......
Please i will not disturb you again and won't force you to drink coffee please join with us. Just take a leave from your all works only for two days." She literally begged. Now she is loosing her little hope.

"&Ok ok enough of your drama . Taehyung just completed your all works till tomorrow and join use after that day. Sarah said making Y/n shut and Taehyung nodd." Y/n left Taehyung's leg and looked at them with a smile but became confused getting their mischievous smile even Taehyung was also smiling. Then she understand what is happening.