Chapter 27

Authors POV

Two female figure was surrounded by some men. They were feeling suffocat between the wall and the males . One girlie finger seems like drunk and another who is sober hiding the tipsy girl behind her , restricting from the males to touch her . She is trying her best to push them . The males eyeing them with lustful eyes. One of the man tried to to touch the girls shoulder.

"Look , she is drunk please go . We are not interested." Aura said between her sobs .

"Baby why are you restricting your desires ? If not you then let us have fun with your friend." One of them said . The smell of alcohol from the man's mouth hit Aura's nostrils , she turn her face to other side. They had already snatched their phones making it impossible for them to escape from their cage . But Aura had a little hope inside her heart that the very known males who called her some minutes ago will come for their rescue . The parking lot is empty, the dim light of the bulbs are not enough to clear the darkness of the lonely dark night, only some ownerless cars are parked making it more darker . She is scared for her friend , she is in this position just for her . The drink was for her . She tried to place her on Y/N's position to think more . If she was in this state as her's then what Y/N's would have done to protect her . Her brain like stopped thinking more making her panic.

"You are free to go before handing her over us ." On of them said pulling Y/n out of her hide . She stumbled on her feet , blinking her eyes she looked at the guy . She made a fist on her hand and landed on the man's disgusting face who was handling her now . The man lost his grip on her , she fall on the ground on her back with a loud thud . Aura rushed to help her , another man jerked her back on her place . Streams of tears flowing down her eyes, she felt so powerless infront them so useless for her friend.

"I have to admit you are really a brave girl. But not expected any bravery in this state of yours . But I like to handle the wild kitten making them submissively knee down for me." The man she punched knelt down infront of her , he gripped a fistfull hand of her hair . she yelp in pain and throw her hand to get free.

Wow fiesty. But I like to manhandle the fiesty girls. He said before a chuckle.

"You.......know what ? Yo.. you are a...ba... bastard a dis... disgusting ashole . I would be never be on my knees in...infront you . Who.. ga....gave you the w..wrong In... information." She spat on his face . He tightened his grip on her hair . He was about slap her but got pulled away from her . He saw a male tall figure pulled him landing a punch on his face , his jaw must be unsettled now . The man again land hard pounch on him.

Aura who was caged by two males got released from their hold . She saw Jimin kicked on of the men on his guts . The man started to Groning in pail hold the part . Her gaze avert to Taehyung who is now beating the shit out of the man who received a punch from her drunk.... no drugged friend not so long before . The males are also drunk not in the right state to fight back with those strong men. Her gaze fall on Y/n who is crouching on the floor, trying hard to stand up . She approached her giving her support to stand , for the first time she saw a tears appeared in Y/n's eyes . Y/n was scared to loose her dignity to those disgusting men.

Y/n saw how aura got hurt when protecting her , she tried her best . Y/n pulled aura for a hug, Aura hug her back with her all mighty like her life depends on her .

"I am sorry....i am ..... sorry. I am not enough.....to protect you." Aura said between her sobs . Her chin is now resting on Y/N's should. Y/n with her trembling hand patted her back.

"Y/n are you ok ? Are you both ok ?" Jimin approached them with a bleeding hand but shrugged his all pain for his sister's well beings. He noticed how she is struggling to stand straight. He is sure maybe those basterds had drugged her. The both girls nod their head. Jimin pulled his sister for a hug.