Chapter 10

Jungkook POV

tomorrow we are having a business party for our success in a project with leet corporation. it will be held of margin hall near our company. now me jimin hyung and y/n is going to a mall for our outfit. it's a office party but the owners, other businessman and some important employees family is invited. y/n insisted us to accompany her in shopping. and told us to buy something for us.

finally we arrived the mall. y/n tried some outfits and asked for my opinion. but she can't choose a perfect dress for her.

"oppa just tell me na , which is the best?" she said holding two dresses over her finger.

"everything is suits on you. i liked this two now you know." she is giving me a weird look.

"ok just go , choose yours , you have no use." she said rolling her eyes and entering the trial room again.

I was leaving for the men's section but a dress caught my attention. it's a wine red long dress. not that much revealing. i have never seen her wearing this colour. how will she look in this dress ? i asked myself . i didn't waste anytime and brought the dress. should i give her now or later. i was thinking deeply then jimin hyung came.

"hey jungkook are you done . if then please help me . wait what's that ? are you gonna wear a female dress?" he asked a weird question.

"hyung i think you forget , we brought a female with us and she is you own sister." i told him the information, which he definitely forgot.

"oh yeah, but this colour? i think she don't like this kind of deep colour. she likes the light colour." he informed me. i really felt sad.

"but you should asked her before buying. just give it to her , if she wear it , it's definitely your luck." he said and went to other direction. i looked for her but she is still in the trial room. so i knocked.

"y/n are you there ? it's nearly 10 minutes you are inside? is everything ok ?" i asked if she is ok or something is wrong.

"oppa i am stucked in a dress . it's not coming out. can you tell help me?"  said that she opened the door.

"i didn't know that this dress will love so much that it won't leave my body so easily, stick with me like a glue. please help me oppa." she said with a sad tone asking for my help . i got inside and she locked the door .

"i will sue that staff. i told her my size but still she gave me a small size. lenmonhead lady ." she cursed under her breath.

She told me to open the zipper first and then pull the dress a little down. i was doing the same . the zipper line is so long till her waist . i shivered  just thinking about her skin revealing infront of my innocent eyes.

I held the zipper with my fingers tip and pulled it down. i was careful not to touch her but my bad luck. mistakenly my fingers touched her bare back. her skin felt so smooth and soft.

Why am i feeling suffocating suddenly. i am not that type of person who is afraid of tight place. but being near her. i am feeling hot.

  I just want to go out of here or I might do something crazy which I will regret later.

"Now can you please pull the eadge of the dress." she asked and i did the same. and finally her dress come out revealing her back to me . she held the dress tightly on her chest. she looked at me through the front mirror, for some seconds we had a eye contact. i instantly came out of the room and locked the door behind me.

I went to the men's section, there i meet jimin hyung. he came near me with a suit in his hand .

"How is it . it looks good." he said eying the dress.

"Why are you sweating that much?" he asked making me surprise. what?...... am i sweating? i touched my forehead and felt weat .

"Yeah i am feeling hot here that's why." oh i lied to him . it's because of you sister hyung . i really wanted to shout and tell this lines on his face but controlled myself.

"But the ac is on . should i tell the to decrease the temperature?" he asked.

"No that's fine we will leave soon. let me choose a suit for me." i said and excused myself.

"But first tell me which one?" he asked again.

"The left one , it's looking good for party." i pointed my finger to the dress and tried to escape the situation.

"What about y/n? did she find a dress . if not then for sure we are not leaving this early." he said making me tensed more.

"Ya ya she is in the trial room, try the dress." i answered him and run from there with long steps.

In just some minutes i spotted a suitable suit for the party then brought it. then i remembered about the dress which i brought for her, i left it in the shop. so went there to bring it back. she was still there fight with a staff. oh god what should i do to this girl ? she and her anger issue is always in another level. i came near her pulling her hand i said.

"y/n y/n let's go leave her . everyone does a mistake and she also just did." pulling her .

"but i didn't even get a dress." she said with a sad pout. oh it's doing something in my heart. i gave her the bag which held the dress inside.

"I liked the dress so i bought it for you. i don't know if you will like it or not . just go give a trail to it ." i said her pushing her to the door.

"No, i don't want to give a trail now. my mood just spoiled . let's go , i don't want to stay here more. if i don't like it then i will wear something i have in my closet." she said making me sad. is she indirectly telling me that she would not wear the dress? now i am really feeling sad , i should have asked her opinions before buying it.

"Oppa where are you lost . did you get yours and where is jimin oppa ?" she asked me.

"Yes i got something for myself and hyung is outside the shop." i said her.

"Ok let's go i am really hungry after the trials. we should have our lunch." she said going outside. then i had our lunch in a restaurant and leave for home.

I don't know if she will wear it or not but let's hope. i had to look for prepration so i have get up early tomorrow. that's i got in the bed early.

to be continued..................

-----------------------☆☆♡☆☆-----------------------

let's have the party tomorrow.
thanks for reading cuties .

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜