New Storys

CHEATER

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚.......𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞.

when two adults involves themselves being defeated by their hidden desire for each other.

This is the story where you will found most of the main characters cheating on their partners .

This will seem to be a normal story but deep down it contains dark content and dark romance.

The book contains explicit contents .

a jjk fanfiction

....
...
..
.

HELLO my previous readers please give a read to this book too. I hope it won't disappoint you

Pardon for grammatical error and typing mistakes

-----------------------------------------------------

[ I unpublished this story, hope to soon publish again]

UNTITLED LOVE

"Why my love can't affect you NOONA

"Why my love can't affect you NOONA." He asked tears flowing from his eyes nonstop.

"You know why." She started and was about to walk out of the room but he pulled her by her wrist and pined her to the wall.

"That's not a acceptable reason. I want to kno....." She cutted him off saying.

"Jungkook you are rich a billionaire, a gentleman you can have whatever you want but not me . You have to understand we are not ment to be together." She said controlling her emotions with Tears filled in her eyes.

"Fuck this richiness , fuck this Gentleman title if I can't get the girl i want. I love from button of my heart." He yelled at her with his broken voice.

He pinned her both hands above her head with his right hand and another hand gripped her waist tightly and smashed his lips on her. She tried to push him but defeated.

It's a Noona knik , revenge type story with a lots of emotional rollercoaster.

Do they have a happy ending in the end ?
Let's see what happens.

................................★*★..............................

This is my new story Jjk baised .
Please check the story, you won't be disappointed , i assure you.

Please follow me cutie cocos.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜