Chapter 23

Taehyung's POV

I didn't talked to her properly after that incident. We talked as teacher and student. We only talked about the assignment and internship but never talked about something else. I purposely ignored her . Now days my mind is a battle field always fighting with her thoughts. I want to know what is this. Why I feel so nervous around her , why I feel electricity running through my spine, over my skin in just one touch of her . Why i feel the same way how i used to feel for Nia . But i can't compare this feeling with the past one cause it's more stronger than that . With Nia i never feel the nervousness which i feels around her . She feels very special tom
me. I used to think maybe every girl is like Nia always behind money and good looks but she seems different. She never looked into my eyes. I want to tell her how preety her eyes are . But she never approached me and I also did the same .

She is just a poor inocent soul, i feels like want to protect her . She is fragile , she is vulnerable from inside. I feels the need to protect her from every evil things. I want to hide her from this cruel world. Am i feeling anything wrong ?

This thoughts are eating me from inside. I wanted to talk to her, be near her and when I saw her here i decided to take the opportunity. I want to know how she feels about me . I told them that i want to talk to her and they left. But what am I gonna talk to her ? I cleared my throat to get her attention and she looked at me . Her eyes are roaming on my face and mine on her . My eyes are struck on her only on her , i looked at her eyes then nose then lips every corner of her face , I was like memorizing her facial structures . I am fascinated by her , her beauty, he innocence her everything is captivating me , she is so ethereal . She is caging me with her . I had enough of denying my feelings towards her but now I can't , I want to surrender myself, my feelings to her. The smoke of my thoughts got broke when she asked something. And I looked at her .

"Mr. Kim you wanted to talk to me about something. About what things?" She asked looking all inocent.

"Ohh....I was....Which thing..." Why the hell I am shutting? I never shuttered even when presenting the presentations. But why now ?

"I was....actually you are a very talented girl. I reported your assignments to the higher authorities and elders and they seems very impressed by your work." I said and it's true.

"Ohh. Thanks for the compliment Mr. Kim. And you also helped me and encouraged me as well. Thanks for all of that Ms. Kim." She tanked me but what's with the formal tone ?

"Can you please stop it ?" I said my thoughts out loud without my knowledge. She looked at me confused. Well who will not .

"Huh ?"

"Can you drop that formal tone and talk to me casually? Just like Y/n , Joonhi do." I asked and nodded after some time.

"I know I am cold but not like ice burgs so you can calle by my name or can add oppa ." I said with a loud tone .

"O...Ok Mr....Uhhhh Taehyung oppa ." She said and I smiled .

"Ok let's go they must be waiting for us ." I said and went towards the elevator. We waited for some time till the lift came . We entered the lift together. We were alone. She stand beside me and i pressed our destination button . She seems nervous. ohh i totally forgot she is afraid of tight place.

"Are you afraid of lifts ?" I asked. She looked at me with her those eyes which screaming fear fear and fear.

"Don't worry it will take only some minutes." I assured her with my smile. But still i can see the fear on her face. So i held her left hand in between my both hands then intertwined with my right hand. She looked at me bewildered . And then to our intertwined hand . I squeezed her hand and she calmed down a little. But still i can see the sweat breads on her forehead.