Chapter 26

Authors POV

Y/n select a black dress with a v neck for Aura which reaches above her knees and paired with a white clutch . Aura is giving a soft girl vibe with her soft makeup, her hair in a soft wave . Y/n chose a black skinny dress for herself, which reaches a little lower of her mid thigh. She did a smoke makeup , a pink lip gloss, a chocker on her neck . She let her hair loose fall on her shoulder complementing look.

(Y/N's outfit for the party)

(Aura's outfit for the party)

She took her phone and joined Aura in the car . The driver quickly took them to the location send by Dahyun. They saw the night club crowded by the young stars . They took their gifts for Dahyun in their hold and told the driver to go. They stopped for some seconds to examine the scene outside of the club . Some dancing, some girls dress are like a piece of cloth, some already started throwing up outside the club. Aura scrunched her face witnessing the Scene infront her . The girls finally entered the club after alot hesitating on his choice for partying.

They search for the one face through the crowd. The hall is dim light lightened and the loud music making it impossible to hear another person. The crowd went crazy dancing, drinking like maniac, some girls throwing themselves on boy, some body hittin on some girls and some making out and some with their friends having fun of the view . Aura gripped Y/n hand tightly to make sure not to get lost in the ocean of the maniac crowd. They saw him seated on a stool on the bar section so they make their way towards him . He saw the girls coming so he stood up and hugged both of them .

"You guys made it . Thanks for coming." He said now separating himself from them .

Both the girl wished him with the gift they got for him . He gladly took those and excused himself from them to greet some more friends coming towards him .

The girls settled themselves on the high stools a little far from him . They ordered mocktails for them .

"Why are taking the soft drink." Aura asked taking a sip on her drink .