Chapter 13

Aura POV

Y/N forcefully took me here. I just wanted to go my home. But what she did just terrified me to my core , now Ava not gonna leave me . Now she will make my life more miserable, a real living hell.

The man who saved me , i should have thanked to him. I don't even know him nor his phone number. Just for me his and everyone's party spoiled . I should not even go to the at the first place. I am really a trouble for everyone.

I didn't get a little sleep yesterday night thinking about the incident. Y/N left me a after telling me to sleep. I know she have a lots of questions to ask me but I am not ready for it.

She don't know how was my life in those six years after she left. After two years of her departure my muma also left me , then Lili . I wasn't that much close to other family so I was left alone. I became more silent.

At that miserable time of my life Ava gave a entery . She was a transferred student. I don't know why she transferred herself from her previous school. But that was worst thing happened to me.

I was silent among the students and no friends so she started bully me. At first I protested but everything went into vail . She always insulted me , made me so her work , always beat me to release her frustration. That's how she became my worst nightmare.

She never listened to me. If I told her that I will complain to the principal she said her dad is trustee of the school so they won't do anything to her . Just like that she continued her torture on me. And i just endured her torture being silent.

Sometimes later Y/N came into my room with a tray of food. She put the the tray on the night stand and stand beside my bed, crossing her hands over her chest.

"How are you feeling? I hope good. And be ready to tell me everything that happened yesterday. No fresh up and eat the food. I will come after some time." She told and left the room. She didn't even gave me a chance to speak.

As she said I took a shower and wore a dress which she gave me yesterday night. Whe i finished my food, a sudden thought cross my mind. I don't have my phone with me , did i left it there. Oh God , why every bad things happens with me ? Then Y/N came and gave me her phone. I didn't understand why she is giving me her phone, so I looked at her quivering my brows in confusion.

"Your phone isn't with you now. It's with your dad , you left it there. Your dad wants to talk you. " She said and I took my phone.

Y/N left the room leaving me alone. My dad asked about my well beings and told me he will come in the evening to take me with him. Then he hanged up. Then she again came but now seat opposite me on the bed.

"Now will you mind to tell me what happened yesterday? And why did you lied ?" She asked with a serious tone. now my anxiety level become to increase just thinking about the girl. But I took a deep breath.

"Actually she is Lee Ava , my classmate. She don't likes me." I said but she was emotionless.

"But that doesn't give her a right to push you in the water and why you lied ?" She asked with a loud. I flinched in my seat , Ana always used this tone to talk to me.

"Y/N...... please, do...don't yell at me please." I almost begged.

"What the hell Aura ? I didn't did anything and you are starting to cry. Instead of this you should tell me about that girl, i promise if she had done something bad to you i will broke her ugly jaw. Just tell me for once." She asked me becoming angry.

"No no no you don't have to do anything like this. It's just my and her problem. We will solve it next time." I said and held her hand.

"Ok if you say so . But still she don't gave me a good vibe." She mumbled.