Chapter 14

After one week

Y/N POV

Everything went well. Aura and i became more close, she started to open up with me. She is really a inocent girl a total sweetheart, now i really think why I hated her in by childhood days? She is really a sweetheart.

Now it's my weekend so me and Aura decided to visit JP ENTERPRISE then shopper then lunch after that a movie night at my house. It's it exciting? Yeah I know. We are going there with our driver.

I wore a white trouser , a crop top this is kinda revealing but who cares and a cardigan. I told Aura to wear something casual.

Y/N's outfit

Y/N's outfit

 Aura's outfit

Aura's outfit

We arrived the company but for our bad luck they all were having a meeting for their next project. So we waited in the waiting room. Jungkook oppa's secretary told us to wait in my dad or Jimin oppa's office but we denied. Being bored I asked Aura to have a walk with me.

We were walking then Aura's dad inform us that we can meet them now as the meeting ended. We entered Jimin oppa's to see four more known face. They all were laughing having their own time. When they noticed our present they averted their gaze to us.

"Hello to everyone, how are you all ?" I asked.

"We all are good. What about you? And who is the preety girl with you ?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"I am good. And she is my bestfriend Lee Aura Jooheon uncle's daughter you know him right?" I told them about Aura.

"Oh yeah we know him. Nice to meet you preety girl? And call us oppa as we are older than you no formalities the ok." He told her with a smile.

"Hello oppa, nice to meet you too." Aura said to all of them.

"Isn't you the same girl from the pool incident?" Hoseok oppa asked her. She nodded her head.