Chapter 8

The next morning's bright sun rays hit Y/N's sleeping figure from the close curtains . After six long years she is in Korea and finally in her own room sleeping peacefully on her cozy bed. Everything is same in her room just how she left.  Her childhood toys , dresses are still at same place. She felt happy after entering her room it was like going back to those days bringing back the emotional, playful memories. She is beyond happy to get back her room with no changes. She is so excited to start her new life in Korea again to Meet her old childhood school friends.

She was happy in UK enjoying her life in new air with her new friends but still old friends hits different. She wants to meet her best friend Lili and Aura . She didn't hate Aura , she was just jealous to her. She was always a mature girl that's why everyone complimented her which make Y/N jealous. But now she understood that she was too much clumsy to feel those things.

She wants to welcome her new life with a warm smile. She woke up and get ready. She came downstairs to see everyone was seated on the dining table for breakfast. She came there and still on a chair beside Jimin.

"Good morning everyone." She greeted everyone and they replied same.

"So angel where are you thinking to get admission. I mean which college." Seojun asked her .

"Dad i think i will get a addmission in Seoul University. I researched on it before coming here . It also have fashion design as a main diploma course." So I will go for it. She announced.

"Ok it's all your decision, but why don't you do it from Paris . They are the most popular for fashion course." Her dad said.

.
"No dad i want to stay here for sometime. I can do masters from there." She told her dad .

"Ok , as you say. So what's your plans today." Jimin asked.

"Nothing  much just visit some old friends and have fun." She said.

"That's sounds good. I will drop you then." Jimin informed her. And she nodded.

After some time she the reached the restaurant where they set the meeting.

There she meet her school friends Lili , Aura , yoona , yumi, Yeonjun , Woon-hak, Woo-Shik and Riwoo. They were her close friends in school.

Y/N POV

I reached the restaurant and finally meet my old friends. It's like a school reunion but only for me. They all greeted me and hugged. My all friends totally changed. Special the boys who used to be shorter the me , now so tall that I feel tiny infront of them. They separated their ways of studies, some going to abroad for higher studies and some choose other subjects as their career.

Yeonjun, Yumi and Yoona was also focused on dance. So they are going get addmission in dance school as thay Choose it as their career. And for Woon-hak and Woo-Shik , they are twin brothers , they choose law as their career. Riwoo going for medical study in a medical College.

I just got to know Lili don't live here. Her parents divorced eachother when she was 14 and changed their ways. Lili chose to stay with her mom. So shifted to Australia just came here for some legal works and of course to meet me. Aura choose business studies for career. She will get a addmission in Seoul University, at least I have a old friend to company me .

"So how was UK?  and the delicious looking handsome boy? Did you dated any ?" Asked Yumi.

"No not at all , i just wanted to enjoy my independence there. I did some parts , long drive, late night walk and of course flirting,  some boys campus proposed me but I rejected them, you know I am still famous in my campus, but never dated any of them." I said dramatically flipping my hair.

"Ya ya we know, you were just waiting for me to propose you sweetheart. That's why you rejected them." Yeonjun said winking at me .

"Yes darling I was waiting for you. But you will be too late just propose me already." I said making everyone laugh.

"That's why you are my type, girl. We both are flirtatious." He again said winking.

"Yaa I have to be flirtatious cause I am the only sister of the flirting King, you know." I said and everyone laughed hard . But Aura is't laughing that much. She is so silent, she wasn't like this before. She was fun loving what happened to her suddenly? I questioned myself seeing her behaviour.

"Aura unnie why aren't you talking?" I asked Aura.

"I am listening, i don't like to talk that much now . You guys carry on." She said while smiling a little but I felt something is wrong with her behaviour.

We had a lot of gossips  and finally left for home . Today I am so happy. After a long time i aet and fun with my new friends. When I came home it was already night so I just had my dinner and got into my room.

I did my night routine. My skin is so much sensitive so I have to take care of it properly. Makeup Dont suit on my skin, when I apply makeup it always leave rashes on my face. After a long day finally I can sleep on my cozy cozy bed. Good night to everyone inside my room let's dream about something good and i got into my deep slumber.

To be continued..........

----------------------☆☆♡☆☆----------------------

The end of this chapter.
Please keep supporting me .
Love you all.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜