Chapter 2

Everyone was eating peacefully until Lili's mother came and took Lili with her. Sarah went to her study room to do some work. The 4 was seating on the leaving room to watch some movies.

"Oppa which movie we should watch?" Aura asked to Jimin .

"I want to watch the new Barbie movie. I heard from some friends that it's really cool." Aura Said with excitement.

"No I want to watch a action movie. Action movies are cool . This movie is so girlie. I don't like it." Y/N said arguing with Aura.

"You both just stop fiting . We should watch a horror movie. Hyung let's watch a horror movie it's really cool." Jungkook said to Jimin . And they both agreed.

"No you both are so mean we don't want to watch horror movies." Y/N and Aura said with unison.

"YOU both are so mean one time you both are arguing and next moment fighting against us." Jimin said with a sigh.

"Ok then let's watch some kdrama ok." Jungkook said making everyone happy.

The 4 was watch a kdrama until they heard a car horn indicating their grandparents just arrived. In no time the main door open with a lady in her early 60's . She has long brown hair wearing a ankle length floral dress with a hand bag in her hand , behind her a old tall man with grey hair came. After them Park Seojun and Sung Jooheon came .

Y/N run to her grandmother and hugged her tightly. Jimin also hugged his grandfather.

"Grandma i missed you so much why you came so late." Y/N said . She was so happy that finally she meet then after a long time.

"Didn't you remember me darling ? All the love only for her. I am not liking it." Her grandfather said making everyone chuckle.

"Yes yes I missed you so so so much grandpa." Y/N said with a big grin giving him a tight hug.

"How are you grandpa grandma." Jungkook and Aura asked them.

"We are good how are you little champs." They asked them with a hug

"We are good." They said in unison

"Ok now leave them they are so tired. Let them rest first." Seojun said

Also joonheon took Aura with him . His wife wasn't home so Aura was here playing with Y/N.

Jungkook's driver also came so he took his leave.

Tomorrow is Y/N birthday she becoming 12 so they were busy in preparation. They goona celebrate her birthday with a grand party.

(Time skip: Next Day)

Everything was prepared for the birthday party. The hall was decorated with balloons. Y/N's favourite colour is purple so they choose a purple cake for her.

 Y/N's favourite colour is purple so they choose a purple cake for her

After some time the guest started to arrive

After some time the guest started to arrive. Jungkook's family , Aura's family , Y/N's school friends , Jimin's friends , their business partners also came. The hall started to because crowded.

After 15 minute Seojun and Sarah came with little Y/N dressed like a princess. Everyone started to greeting her .

"Happy birthday my child, may God bless you. Always be happy." Her grandparents greeted her with a gift.

"Happy birthday Y/N. I got a gift for you." Lili greeted he with her family.

Aura and her parents also greeted her.

"Y/N you are looking so beautiful , Like a real princess." Jungkook complimented her shyly. Hearing him a wide grin spread on her face.

"I am a real princess Kookie oppa . I am your princess hehehe." Y/N Said laughing .

"Okay 'my princess' happiest birthday to you. This gift is for you." He said making her smile.

"Ok so we are going to start our ceremony. Princess come here let's cut the cake." Y/N father announced. Everyone cheered for her when she cut the cake. 

After cutting the cake every began to have their dinner. Delusional mouth watering food items was present there.

Everything went very well. They were so happy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued........

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷♡↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷

The 2nd chapter is here.
How is it ?
Now I understand reading stories and writing them is totally different. You have to think first how you gonna explain the scene and obviously good dialogues.

But I am trying hard. Please support and if you like the story then please vote.
Love you all stay safe cuties.

Thanks for your precious attention lovely people 💜