Chapter 6

After Six years

Days after days months and years passed like this. Now Y/N is a grown up girl. She is becoming 18 in 3 days . Her grandfather passed away 1 year ago. Her family came to the funeral and stayed there for some days. Her graduation is next week. Henry already moved his business to Korea only they are left to go there. Her grandmother was sick after her grandfather's death so Sarah and Seojun took her with them to Korea 1 year ago.

"MOM where is papa i want him drive me to Lia's house . We are having Yunhi's and mine farewell party there." Y/N yelled to call her mom .

"Don't blust my precious ears. He is waiting in the car you are late sweetheart." She said mocking Y/N.

"Ok mom bye take care . don't wait for me i will be late." She said hugging her mom.

"Remember don't even drink alcohol you are still minor . Tomorrow Jimin and your dad is coming you know very well." Amelia said pulling her ears .

"Ok ok as you say your higherness. Bye i will be late otherwise." She said running.

After a 20 minute car ride they stopped infront of a house. She was about to unbuckle the belt Henry stopped her and said

"I think you warned you about everything?"

"Yes she did papa you don't have to worry. And about my returning home Mark will drop me . By drive safely." She said going out of the car.

Next day

Jimin and Seojun just arrived in UK . They were busy in their gossips when Y/N came downstairs rubbing her eyes indicating she just woke up.

"Oh my princess we came her a long way from Korea to UK for a glimpse of yours . And now you are waking up from sleep, that's not fair." Her father said with a little glare.

"Oppa dad when you both came ? Why you didn't wake me up? His Mumma and grandma? Did you eat? Mom why didn't you you wake me up it's always afternoon." She ranted in one breath.

"Slow down. And why you think i didn't tried . I was about to spray water on you but you dad stopped me." Amelia said to her.

"Yaaa.. Amelia don't scold her tomorrow is her birthday. Let's go shopping princess." Her father said making her happy.

"Dad you are the best. Dad oppa how are you?" She asked going towards Jimin.

"I am good angel how are you? I can see you are a grown up girl now." Jimin said hugging her.

"Hehe you also an older man now." She said laughing

"You are still the same little traitor." Jimin said hugged her tightly.

After lunch they all left for shopping for everyone. They will be having a little birthday party for Y/N's birthday in their own garden. So they had to do the prepration.

Next day evening they were having a party. Y/N's school friends and some neighbor friends of her came.

"Oh my god girl you become 18 congratulations a legal driving licence owner

"Oh my god girl you become 18 congratulations a legal driving licence owner." Lia greeted hugging her.

"Girl you looking gorgeous wanna go on a date with me ?" Mark said winking.

"Girl you just killing it . Happiest birthday to you baby." Yunhi said .

"Y/N it's not a happy day you know, you become one year older and nearer to death. But still happy landing day champ." The coolest one jack said making other laugh.

Her other friends also greeted her.

"Thanks to all of you for coming here and for wishes." She said.

"Y/N i don't like your that friend Mark. How can he ask you out infront of everyone? Just like a creep." Jimin whisper to her.

"Oppa he was just joking. Let's go cut the cake." She said and cut the cake everyone was cheering for her. Everything ended so well.

Just like that the week ended. Her graduation day came . She got her certificates and school degree now is going to study in a college. In the evening the school had a farewell party. Y/N enjoyed her last day in UK with her friends.

Their flight was in the morning so they have leave early. All the packing was done. The next morning really came soon and they have to leave. Y/N had a little memories with this place but still it was emotional for her.

To be continued.......

-----------------------☆☆♡☆☆----------------------

The childhood era has ended and the adulthood is going to be start . They are all grown up now.

If you like like this chapter please vote and follow you will get more stories in future.
Please help this broken author.

Saty safe cutie readers 💜