Chapter 28

Author's POV

It's been two weeks the incident happened. The convicts get what they deserve. Eventually everyone started to forget about the unfortunate incident but the incident left an impact on Aura. Everyone made her to understand about the situation where she wasn't at the fault, wasn't at the position to blame.

Aura and Taehyung developed a relation where they don't call eachother formally, Aura don't get nervous around him. Where Taehyung started to act soft with Y/n , he don't get irritated or be pissed off of her behaviour like back then. Due to Y/N's request they hide the whole incident from elders. They don't want them to be stressed.

Right now Aura , Y/n , Joonhi and June is in cafeteria having their lunch on break time. They are discussing about the farewell ceremony as the sixth semester students soon to finish their students journey and step on the job field.

"So unnie what you both gonna wear at the party?" Aura asked being excited.

"Umm didn't think about that but I hope will choose some elegant and good dress then I will call you all to select the top one." June said clapping.

"Ohh rich people things." Joonhi comment on her friends word .

"What ? It's the last ceremony I am gonna attend as a student and to show my fashion sense at the party so I'm not going to miss the golden opportunity. And here we got a fashion designer student so no worry." June said winking and pointing her index finger on Y/n with a sassy style.

"Yeah babe you are correct." Y/n hi-fied with her . Then they bursted out in laughter. They were having their happy chit chat when someone appeared behind Y/n making the girls seating opposite to her gloomy. Their smiles faded away after getting a glimpse of the person. Y/n noticed her unnies plae face so she asked.

"Suddenly what happened to you both?"  The opposite girls gestured her to look behind so she turned her head to get a glance of Dahyun standing a little far from her with a unreadable emotion. He slowly approached them. And with an apologetic look he started to speak.

"Y.. Y/n actually i wanted to talk to you. So can I ?" He asked in hesitation. For some time Y/n processed what is happening then nod her head making the boy sigh in relief.

After excusing her from her friend and unnies she went with him. They decided to talk and take a walk in the garden present in the college campus. They walked side by side. Dahyun seemed nervous for a reason. He thought maybe after the incident Y/n will not talk to him or blame him. But she didn't do as he expected. The silence occupied situation got broken by Y/n's voice.

"So what do you wanna talk about?"  She aske tilting her head to the side to look at him.

"Ac.. actually i wanted to ask for apology. That thing happened to you only for me , only for my recklessness. I know I am late but please believe me I was afraid to face you. I was being a coward not to come to you to say sorry. And the boys who tried to molest you.... I didn't invited them. Hell i don't even know them . Please believe me Y/n." His voice cracked at the last word. They stopped walking and stand at a corner of the park . Y/n switched her position and stand infront him. She held his one hand in her and looked at him. His words sincerely came from his heart and she noticed that in his eyes.

"I know i am not in a position to ask for forgiveness but please forgive me. I beg you." He muttered under his breath which is only audible for them.

"I know you are sorry and you obviously are forgiven. And please don't blame yourself for no reason. That bastards should be blamed. Only reason you should be blamed is the security system. You could have arranged a high security where the outsiders can't come inside without your invitation as that was a nightclub and definitely most of the people would be drunk. Any thing could have happened but fortunately it didn't so stop stressing yourself." Y/n said in her sweet voice with a assuring smile.