(Part 1. Feelings) Chapter 1

Author's POV

In the park mansions garden a little girl around 12 years was playing and she is non other than the little Y/N . She is so happy today cause tomorrow is her birthday ,her all friends and her brothers will come but specially her grandparents (from mother's side) will come after a long time to celebrate her birthday.

Her parents is workaholic so she doesn't get much time to spend with them but tomorrow everyone will be there

Her parents is workaholic so she doesn't get much time to spend with them but tomorrow everyone will be there. She spends her most of times with her brother Jimin and Jungkook oppa. Jeons and Parks are family friends and also business partners so they visits each other often. Jimin is 7 years older than Y/N. He is very mature and protective towards her . He always take care of her .

Jungkook is shy natured boy . He doesn't close up with everyone but since his childhood he visited park family so he became close with them . Jimin and Jungkook are like real brothers.
Jimin's father Park Seojun and Jungkook's father Jeon Jaemin are best friend from middle school. They thought to never part their ways and Start a new business and make their new company. Just like that they become business partners and family friends.

After Seojun and Jaemin graduation they started working according to their plan. After 3 years of hardwork they established a Company 'JP ENTERPRISES' . They worked hard to make this company successful.

Y/N her friend Lili and her unnie Aura were playing in the garden . Y/N and Aura are same age but she calls her unnie cause Aura is some months older than her. Aura is the daughter of her father's secretary. They both are in the same school and class. Y/N doesn't like Aura that much so she don't think Aura as her friend but elders told her to behave good so she don't have any choice. Lili is Y/N's best friend so she all the play time play her and ignores Aura.

On the other hand Jimin and Jungkook was playing video games on Jimin's gamming pc. It was a weekend so they had no school and college. Jungkook is in high school where Jimin is in college.

"Unnie me and Lili will run and you have to catch us ok" Y/N asked while laughing and running with Lili here and there ,Aura was chasing behind them.

"Y/N Lili please run slowly . If you guys keep running this way i will not be able to catch you ." Aura said taking a deep breath.

"Lili let's go play with my new toy set which dad recently bought for me." Y/N said and held Lili's hand .

"Y/N won't you play with me." Aura said with a little sad pout .

"You always came behind me and play with my toys i said or not, then why are you asking me now." Y/N said to Aura with an angry tone making Aura's eyes glistening with tears .

"Y/N behave you can't talk to someone like that." Y/N's mother Sarah said from behind with a glaring eyes making YN stormed out from the garden with a angry face.

Instead of going behind Y/N Sarah went to Aura . She cupped her face and said "baby don't crt you know how high her tremper is , she just said it with ager she didn't mean it. Y/N is just little sister to your so please forgive her and forget about it ok."

Aura hummed in response. Sarah wipe the tears drops from Aura's chubby cheeks. Giving her a little peck on he forehead she held her hand to go inside with her .

When they entered Y/N came to them with a sad pout. She held her mother free hand and look upwards to her face .

"Muma i am sorry, I was just annoyed that unnie didn't catch us so I said that to her . Sorry unnie." Little Y/N said making Aura smile a little and go to the play room to play with her.

After some time Sarah called everyone for lunch. Everyone came in dining room . Jimin was sitting beside Y/N and Jungkook and Sarah was sitting in the middle of Aura and Lili to help them in serving .

"Mumma when grandpa and grandma will come. I am so excited to meet them." Y/N said making her mother to look at her with a smile .

"Their flight will soon land baby don't worry they will come soon."her mother said and she made a little pout munching on her food.

Her grandparents coming Korea after 3 years they leaves in UK . They are UK civilian and Y/N mother is British who married a Korean guy. So Y/N and Jimin is half British and half Korean.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued......

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷♡↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷

Let me know how was the first chapter. I don't know how many readers i will get but still hopping high . Bye cuties , stay safe and study hard.

I will continue publishing chapters until my story reach to the readers.
⊂(♡⌂♡)⊃

Please do vote and comments.