Chapter 15

Y/N POV

We were in the hall having chitchat. Aura also joined our conversation but jungkook oppa was silently listening is untill two guy joined him. He smiled and hugged them.

"Hey you all they are my classmate Cha eunwoo and Kim mingyu." He introduced them to us and we greeted the. The really looks cool and good looking. They had a Lil conversation and then left. After some minutes Jimin oppa and Taehyung oppa came .

OMG Taehyung in white. My little poor heart can't control more. He is looking so handsome. Am I really checking him out . He is fucking hot. All the drooling over him then why not me . My crush getting stronger on him. But why he still has his cold face, just smile a little dude.

 But why he still has his cold face, just smile a little dude

Jungkook POV

Today we are going to the university for it's aniversary ceremony. Now I am waiting for Y/N with her mom. She was coming downstairs and then...........................

My whole world stopped and breath hitched. I seriously need a doctor now. She looking so beautiful. I changed my statement now she looks best in white, she looks good in red and black actually she looks good in every colour. She is looking so hot. That revealing skin of making me weak . It's not just a crush i fucking falling in love with her. I came out of my world when she complemented me . Her a little compliment can make a red tomato. Why........
And now aunty also joined her to pulling my leg and making me blush more. I just ran away from there. After some time we reached our destination but my hyungs weren't still there so I was feel kinda board . Some times later my classmate came but they were with their girlfriend so sometimes later they left. Then finally like a decade Tae and Jimin hyung came, they also wearing white suit. They came near us and sit beside me.

"Hey Jungkook when you guys came ?" Jimin hyung asked.

"Maybe 15 minutes ago. But why you both are late?" I aske back.

"Actually the new client wanted a meeting at the last moment and I had to go. But i don't wanted be late alone so I asked Taehyung to wait for me." Jungkook made an O face. Then they diverted their attention to the girls.

Authors POV

"Hello to all the ladies here. How are you all ?" Jimin asked.

"We are good oppa . How are you ? And hello Mr Kim." Aura answered then greet Taehyung.

"Hello Taehyung oppa."  Joonhi greeted Taehyung.

"Hello ." Taehyung only said this word.

"Hello Taehyung oppa . How are you? You guys are late. You should be come first." Y/N said .

"Hay chatterbox just stop here. We are not late on purpose. We had work. And let me meet others people." Jimin shushed Y/N . And Y/ N rolled her eyes being silent.

"Hello Joonhi, how are you ? Long time no see." Jimin asked Joonhi .

"Just like you we were also busy so I didn't get time to meet you. And why should I meet you?" Joonhi Said angryly like starting a fight.

"Hey hey why are you starting a fight. I just asked you . We are friends." Jimin told retorted back with her.

"Hey guys stop it . Don't start a flight here." Taehyung said in a angry mood.

"Yeah yeah stop it we are not here for fighting." June said.

"Why do you always start a flight with Jimin . He is so good with you but you always do this . Why ?" June whispered in Joonhi's eare.

"Yes . Only i know how much good he is . And stop talking his Said, you are my friend so you should take my side." Joonhi whispered back.

"Yeah , I am not taking any ones side I am just telling the truth. You started here first." June said being frustrated toward her friends behaviour.

"If you think he is that much good then go be friends with him actually no go date him." Joonhi said being frustrated.

"I will if I get a chance. But for now please stop. It's our last anniversary function in this college as students so let me enjoy it properly." June said then kept silent.

After some minutes they here a announcement they looked at the stage it was their principal of the college. He was talking about something actually giving lecture and a long one .

"I guess i should stop now. And now I want to make a important announcement for our college and it's important for business students. Actually we are going to collaborate with a business company and they will give internship to the new graduate students and choose some students on their talent based . And this company is Kim Corporation a well known company in Korea.  So  I would like to introduce you all to Mr Kim Jaewon the founder of the company and his son Kim Taehyung who is presently the CEO of Kim Corporation and our briliant ex student. Please come on the stage sir."

He invited Taehyung and his father to stage. They got up and went to the stage. Then Mr Kim started his speech.

"I am really feeling Honoured to collaborate with you all . After the last year students graduation they will get a chance to do an internship in Kim Corporation. And about the other new business students we will give them some assignments to complete and then select them by their talent. I know you all are getting only a degree in business. But in this field we need experience so we are here to help you to learn some skills. My son Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin will join you college as professor to teach you . They will help you to learn and complete you assignment. I would like to end my speech here Thank you." He gave a speech and then some other University officials also gave speech.

After like decade they finally got the chance to enjoy the party as their own. There were loud music in the hall. Dance was full of couples and singles students who was dancing like no tomorrow. There was no alcohol as it's a college party. But lots of juices and food items.

Y/N and Aura was sitting with her other classmates sipping juice and others also went to meet their classmates. Then a boy came to Y/N and asked her for dance. But she rejected. She really wanted to dance but can't leave Aura alone. Sometimes later other joined them. The party went well with dancing and laughing.

After some days

Taehyung and Seokjin came to the college to discuss about the collaboration and the classes. They decided that they will come two days a week to take the classes.

"Hi Taehyung oppa what are you doing here?" Y/N yelled from behind Taehyung and saw she coming towards him with Aura.

"Actually I came here to discuss about the classes i will take." He replied.

"Oh . I am feeling sad as I can't join your class." She said with a sad pout. Then Seokjin joined them.

"Hey pretty girls how are you?"  Jin asked.

"We are good oppa but I am sad . Aura is so lucky to attend your classes." She mumbled.

"Oh that's fine you don't have to be sad my pretty lady . After class we will meet you." Jin assured her .

"Yeah that's fine . Actually it's our lunch time after that we will leave wanna join." Y/N offered.

"Oh really then let's go. after lunch we will drop you home." Now Jin offered. They left for lunch. Then went back to their house.

To be continued...................

----------------------☆☆♡☆☆------------------------

Thanks for reading cuties
I know this chapter is kinda boring but i promise to make some entertainment in next chapters .

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜