Chapter 17

One week later

They all decide their dance steps and started to practice on it . They in have one weeks to practice as their program is after one week. These days Y/N and Dahyun became friends. Aura attempted Taehyung and jin's classes. She is a bright student so she learns easily. Taehyung also noticed her talent and willingly helped her. After that's day listing about her bullying things he changed his mind about her. At first he thought she is like the other girls who is behind money and fun but now he don't compare her with them. In those days Ava tried to get his attention but he always ignored her maintained his distant from her. He also got to know about Y/N's personality. She is talkative sometimes flirty but cares for Aura that's why he thinks she is a good girl like Aura.

Today he is going to take first years class. He taught some tricks and gave some tips in business to his students. He entered the class and everyone greeted him . As usual he maintained his cold face and took a book from the table infront of him and started going through it.

"So students in this one week I have taught you all some tricks so today I am gonna ask and give you some questions and you have to answer." He informed his students. Everyone said yes sir. He some different questions to everyone and told them to solve.

Jay was seating behind Aura on his seat he had some difficulty to solve his question so he asked for Aura's help.

"Hey Aura can you please tell me how to solve this . I am trying hard but not getting the right answer." Jay whispered behind her to get her attention she turned her head and looked at his question and was about to answer but instantly looked front hearing her teacher's voice.

"Ms. Sung if you are having any problems to solve your question then ask me." He said in a cold tone .

"Actually sir i am having a problem so i asked her." Jay informed his teacher. Taehyung looked at Aura then Jay and went to him and helped him to solve his question.

"Sir actually i got this answer but i don't know if It's right. Can you please check for once." Aura told her teacher. Taehyung went near her desk and stand beside it. He was looking at her answer. Without looking at her he spoke.

"Ms. Sung your answer is right but but you can Solve it in another simple way. Let me teach you the simple way of getting the solution." He said and looked at her . But instantly regretted for his actions their eyes locked . He got an unknown feeling looking at her eyes , there were some emotion , he want know what was that . He broked the eye contact and looked at her question . He asked her for the pen and she gave him but their skin slightly toughed and was enough to give him some chills . He took the pen and solved the question without looking at her then went to his chair.

His mind was stucked with her thoughts. Every students solved their questions and showed it to him, he gave them some other questions for home wark but he still was thinking about her . He don't know was he has been thinking about her for too long .The bell rang indicating the class has ended. He took his stuffs and left the class.

"Hello oppa , how are you?" Y/N asked Taehyung when she saw him on her way to the canteen.

"I am good. how about you?" He questioned back . For her surprise there were no coldness. She thought and smiled.

"I am good oppa . I think today your mode is good." She said and smiled.

"Yeah maybe. Sorry but I have to leave for other class." He asked for his leave.

"Yeah you can go . Our all classes has ended so we are leaving. Bye have a good day." She said he nodded and left. Then she saw Aura coming toward her . Then they both went to canteen and meet their unnie and friends and then left for home.