Chapter 15

Seo Joon took a minute to peek at Do Hyun. Two months had passed by since Yin went missing. The last call she made was on her way back home, to inform Do Hyun's parents that she would be late as she was going to stop by the supermarket. Midnight came and Yin had still not returned when a frantic Mrs. Lee made a call to Do Hyun.

In the beginning, Seo Joon often doubted Do Hyun's sincerity for Yin. But when Do Hyun found out that Yin had gone missing, he was so worried that Seo Joon, along with everyone in the department, pitied him.

"She's his fiancé, isn't she?"

"Yeah...she was also helping with the investigations..."

"I've never seen him so worried."

Do Hyun took a few days to calm down, but Seo Joon had been keeping an eye on him nevertheless.

~ x ~

Seo Joon found Do Hyun talking with the chief in his cabin. Probably discussing the next course of action, he mused. When Yin went missing, Do Hyun was convinced that it had something to do with the mafia. No one agreed with him initially, but as new missing cases began to pile up and news of new cartels emerging reached their ears, the entire KNP was put on high alert. Tracing Black Bird was arduous right from the beginning, but now even Night Sky had become hard to track. He must have gotten used to the Korean system; wasting no time in setting up his own businesses. The department had been doing its best, especially Do Hyun.

Be Mineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें